The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Cheetahs are pure puke. Really cannot see any male wearing that pattern.

Mint Barca's on the other hand are really nice. Maybe I'll lay out the dough and get a pair of sz 13's off a reseller.

Cheetahs are pure puke. Really cannot see any male wearing that pattern.
Mint Barca's on the other hand are really nice. Maybe I'll lay out the dough and get a pair of sz 13's off a reseller.

Bro, if a pair came out with cupcakes and rainbows on the left shoe and unicorns and dolphins on the right shoe, called it the O MY KOBE, and made it limited, they would sell out. Beasts dont care

The only real problem with the new Cheetahs (aside from the sole being grey) is that they are not limited.

If they were limited half of the people in this thread would be complaining after they miss out. :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe's shoes today against Argentina.

16koqaw.jpg

mw6r05.jpg

mtqfa.jpg

The only real problem with the new Cheetahs (aside from the sole being grey) is that they are not limited.
If they were limited half of the people in this thread would be complaining after they miss out. :lol:

They still may be limited, nobody knows for sure.
If Ebay is any indication, preorders are going for$400 BIN so they may be limited. Listings are saying august drop.
Either way, not for me...

Those Olympics he was wearing today look nice, I know they are IDs but these should have been the "Olympic" shoe. Anyways, Barcas are def not for me, maybe the teal ones but ill wait a bit before a cop. Those new cheetahs are definitely unique hopefully thell sit so i can cop after my vaca.

Those Olympics he was wearing today look nice, I know they are IDs but these should have been the "Olympic" shoe. Anyways, Barcas are def not for me, maybe the teal ones but ill wait a bit before a cop. Those new cheetahs are definitely unique hopefully thell sit so i can cop after my vaca.

no......
The olympics that came out are perfect.
ive seen a few people with them on, and I turn my head everytime like... wow those are great.

I think thats the exclusive bug hitting people who want this one more...cuz lord knows if the ones tonight came out.. and the ones that are out now are his ID, people would be begging for the ones out now

Not really, I dont care if it is exclusive or not i buy what i like. For me I like this look better looks alot cleaner. But again it is IMO. I ordered the olympics theyre a clean shoe and i wasnt bashing it, just saying i like these a bit more.

yup yup much better than the olympic shoes.. i hope next years kobe are dope as hell. i been wearing lebrons to ball in this year

does anyone know where you can pick up the barcas online that ships to the US.  Every place i have found so far doesnt ship  outside of Europe.

The PE kicks Kobe was wearing today looked very clean and stylish.
Wish these would have released. Very nice Kobe, very nice.

Just imagine the collection Kobe has!

Let's stop the hype on these so they keep them gr for the cheetahs. hahah. i don't want to push someone's grandma over to get my pair.

The IDs Kobe's wearing is too plain. Are you serious? They're not good at all. smh
Cheetahs aren't for everyone for sure. Hell, I was shocked when I saw them first and
didn't want them. Now I do and I see myself wearing them for ball. Cool look to them.

call them the Kobeezy. (sorry NWT)

Back
Top Bottom