The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

c'mon... let's quote it again on the same page... need to see it a few more times.

^^^Thank you. I can't stand when people quote pictures a thousand times. Quote the guy talking, and delete the picture from the text. It's not hard guys.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

^^^Thank you. I can't stand when people quote pictures a thousand times. Quote the guy talking, and delete the picture from the text. It's not hard guys.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WTK WILL BE MY FIRST KOBE SHOE PURCHASE IN LIFE.

node-mind-blown.gif

If anyone has received their WTK 7s from KB24.com, and or received shipping confirmation/tracking, please PM me.  I have heard nothing from them since ordering last week and beginning to wonder if they are legit or if something is fishy
30t6p3b.gif
.  Thanks in advance.

Hypebeast.

Hopefully you don't jump on the bandwagon like you did the lebron line with the 9.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

If anyone has received their WTK 7s from KB24.com, and or received shipping confirmation/tracking, please PM me.  I have heard nothing from them since ordering last week and beginning to wonder if they are legit or if something is fishy
30t6p3b.gif
.  Thanks in advance.

Im sure nike pushing back the release date is the reason they haven't shipped yet. I wouldn't be too concerned. If you copped with the intentions of keeping them instead of reselling, then the money would've been gone regardless. It being tied up shouldn't be a problem.

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

30t6p3b.gif
.  Thanks in advance.

Im sure nike pushing back the release date is the reason they haven't shipped yet. I wouldn't be too concerned. If you copped with the intentions of keeping them instead of reselling, then the money would've been gone regardless. It being tied up shouldn't be a problem.
Not worried about the funds so much, as I am happy to have one less thing to worry about copping this week, but it would be nice to just hear that A) they are shipped or shipping, B) If they aren't or haven't shipped yet, when they will, and some correspondence from them.  I have emailed their support and gotten no response as of yet. 

Hypebeast.

Hopefully you don't jump on the bandwagon like you did the lebron line with the 9.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If it wasn't memphis, I would agree. At least he's a real head.

^ Don't let the CAPS and post count fool you.

Dudes first Kobe's ever happen to be a pair that's hyped and slapped with the limited tag.
eyes.gif

^ Don't let the CAPS and post count fool you.

Dudes first Kobe's ever happen to be a pair that's hyped and slapped with the limited tag.
eyes.gif
HATE MUCH? 

THESE ARE THE FIRST KOBES I'VE EVER LIKED BECAUSE I LOVE THE WHAT THE DUNKS.

I GUESS I'M A HYPEBEAST BECAUSE I'M COPPING THE FIRST EVER KOBES NIKE HAS EVER MADE THAT WERE HYPED AND LIMITED.

O WELL, HYPEBEAST ON. SEE YOU IN THE PICKUP THREAD THIS WEEKEND.

^ Don't flatter yourself. And you liking the WTDs proves your a hypebeast. There is absolutely NOTHING to like about those monstrosity's. I bet you liked them WELL after they dropped, and I'd even go out on a limb and say you don't own them. And you won't see anyone in the pickup thread since they're not dropping this weekend.

^ Don't flatter yourself. And you liking the WTDs proves your a hypebeast. There is absolutely NOTHING to like about those monstrosity's. I bet you liked them WELL after they dropped, and I'd even go out on a limb and say you don't own them. And you won't see anyone in the pickup thread since they're not dropping this weekend.
COOL.

I'M GLAD YOU ARE GETTING A PAIR.

whats going on with KB24.com? My card was charged the SAME DAY I placed an order and I still have NOT received a shipping e-mail....

anyone else in the same boat?

This word "hypebeast" is used way too much. It's always the new users trying to stir things up and get their post count up. People like what they like

Played in these atrocious pair of rubber they call shoes this weekend...
I officially can say I will not own a single pair of VII's after I dump this del sol pair to some unsuspecting kid at the park...
Not only did my heel keep slipping out, but the response of the shoe was just bleh...
thank goodness for bringing a pair of V's to swap out....

There is a reason why so many of the "regular" kobe posters are no longer here in this thread...
the shoe flat out sucks....
cool CW's or not, the performance aspect of this "system" kobe tried to throw at us is worthy of me demoting this shoe to wack status.

my nickel,d

Originally Posted by gameupz

It's always the new users trying to stir things up and get their post count up. People like what they like

laugh.gif

Join date =/= how long you've been on NT.

I've been here for since our ezboard days, witnessed the sonning of steve from ISS, the whole jrose debacle, and even most recently (especially for the kobe fans) "fake pictures". 

Chill with your assumptions homie.

Back
Top Bottom