The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Has anybody seen or worn the Kobe elites in person?

Yeah I've seen em and looked at them for a whole before finally deciding to pass. You had a question about them? I'm sure I can answer just short of fit. I didn't try them on because I had to convince myself not to buy them.

The home elites are nice in person but would have been spectacular without that piss color on the flywire. It just looks like a mistake. The aways are cool but too similar to last years BHM. They looked better in pictures.

On the fence with the homes. I'll cop and stare at it all day before deciding on whether to keep. Did that with the pdf's and ended up returning them the next day. Too hideous for me

BigBrandon wrote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Has anybody seen or worn the Kobe elites in person?

Yeah I've seen em and looked at them for a whole before finally deciding to pass. You had a question about them? I'm sure I can answer just short of fit. I didn't try them on because I had to convince myself not to buy them.

Basically I wanted to know if they felt and looked better than the normal Kobes? I was hoping maybe they used Cushlon in them or maybe the scales were more "luxurious"

Originally Posted by VIL8R

what could have been......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
          the cheetahs from nike is an afterthought now. i'd rather get these!

some guy offer me $160 for my size 9.5 CLoaks today...i laughed at him....and he said he was gonna sell me used Red Foams for $420 and used Lebron Chinas for $350

Heres on pictures I found on the internet that I thought yall would find interesting

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/babycolemonkey/?action=view&current=DSC03432.jpg

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/babycolemonkey/?action=view&current=DSC03434.jpg

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/babycolemonkey/?action=view&current=DSC03435.jpg

20120313_pjc_ad8_263.jpg

Exactly how Justhotkicks said Kobe plays in a one piece shoe but I found it interesting that he actually has another tongue underneath the Play Strong sleeve

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i stop by a sheiks today, they had dukes on sale for 109 and del sols for 139

yup, saw that yesterday when I went on a mall run. I didn't see a single sales associate on the floor, so I don't know what sizes they have. I didn't bother to call them out as I was trying to catch up with the time.

@onlitwo, it seems that guy was trying to reverse rape you.
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would look better if the sole wasn't plain black and orange and it had white or grey above the orange on the midsole.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would look better if the sole wasn't plain black and orange and it had white or grey above the orange on the midsole.

Not in my book homie, this color blocking > what you proposed

What's the average going rate now for a pair of Galaxys? I got sniped on a pair a few weeks back that ended at 175 plus shipping. Since then I've been looking and looking, but the cheapest I'm finding now is like 240 shipped and up

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

What's the average going rate now for a pair of Galaxys? I got sniped on a pair a few weeks back that ended at 175 plus shipping. Since then I've been looking and looking, but the cheapest I'm finding now is like 240 shipped and up

keep waiting, youll be able to get them for 200. just gotta negotiate.  people are gonna wanna unload them if they are sittin on them a while

In all honesty, It is disappointing to see Kobe doesn't even wear the same shoe (insole/inserts) as the rest of us.  I know Jordan had tons of PE as well, I still think that's not cool, (and never buy jordans cuz its so uncomfy...)  selling something you don't even wear yourself is kinda wack.  I mean if you wanted the shoe any different, shouldnt they have just decided that before production was made.

Back
Top Bottom