The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by thapointguy

yes they are legit. X stands for XDR (xtra durable rubber) which overseas pairs have.

Any of you tried balling in these shoes outdoors? I know our pairs here are not XDR, so not sure how they'll hold up. Thanks.
They have the same rubber. They just don't put the tag on them.

They completely different soles brah.

Just got my cloaks delivered, the color is awesome. Hope they have another restock for those who missed out. Happy I copped.

^$210? probably small sizes. I'm seeing $240-$250 for popular sizes. They did go down a little after NDC released again a week ago, but $210? I haven't seen that. Maybe Craiglist?

I havent seen anyone say they paid 250 for a pair. You can get Xmas for that price and they were 40 more retail. I'd say 230 is max for cloaks right now. Same as all stars.

so im hoping the mints have the black swoosh. the first "official" pics had black then pics surfaced with the 3m. black looks way better

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Really? 250 for cloaks. Pretty sure people have been paying 210 for them.

Haha, yeah right. You find me a size 11 for $210.

Guess you gotta get lucky like the guy who paid 210. Fortunately I got mine for retail on release date so it doesnt really matter.

I havent seen anyone say they paid 250 for a pair. You can get Xmas for that price and they were 40 more retail. I'd say 230 is max for cloaks right now. Same as all stars.

Well, I've personally seen pairs go for $250 in my size 11. I've even saw a pair go for $265. Maybe it's different for a popular size 11.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Haha, yeah right. You find me a size 11 for $210.

Guess you gotta get lucky like the guy who paid 210. Fortunately I got mine for retail on release date so it doesnt really matter.

I got mine as a gift so it doesn't really matter to me either. lol

230 for bigger sizes is a good price point to talk the seller down to. Anything more tell them to kick rocks and keep it moving unless you're desperate.

I have yet to see a good price for Cloaks in a size 12, they are hard to find at all in that size.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I have yet to see a good price for Cloaks in a size 12, they are hard to find at all in that size.

Initial release it seemed that everyone slept on them but fans, but this restock I think alot of resellers got on. I've seen more cloaks hit eBay in the past few days Ina 10.5 than I have since they first dropped. I'm sure some 12s will start to pop up soon too.

pimp.gif
 im pretty sure it will go down soon,,just be patient fellas!!

man,,,these EXOTIC animals on Kobe 7 line makes me shake my head most of the time,Nike should've stick-up with SNAKES (THE BLACKMAMBA),oh well whatever it works Nike

Originally Posted by aznlurker

cloaks and I'm basically done with vii.

Have the cloaks but I'm starting to feel like this...had really high hopes for the PDF. Guess the only hope is the rumored cobra colorway.

i keep coming in here in hopes of seeing info about the orange colorway. the only must next to the cloaks for me

My Cloaks came in today...holyyyyy cow. Seeing these in person is so stupid..it's like entertaining haha...These are so sick guys, so happy I got the restock pair and was online at the right time. Good luck to all you guys on the search for some...

Oh & just for the record...IMO. Kobe 7 CWs...Cloaks and Sharks at the top of the list for me.

Back
Top Bottom