The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

oooo forgot my latest pickup to for 91 and some change

bonus

the only pair im missing that i regret are the ASG

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Every Kobe VII > XMAS  Colorway has so much potential and they ruined it.  I IDed these last year just playing around when the camo first dropped.
ahsyfjocqaavfwb.jpg

Sorry, but those are hideous.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Every Kobe VII > XMAS  Colorway has so much potential and they ruined it.  I IDed these last year just playing around when the camo first dropped.
ahsyfjocqaavfwb.jpg

Thats is my point.  I was playing around with the colors, I didn't order them.  But I would take these over the XMAS VIIs any day.

^ Ohhhhh, I didn't understand what you meant. I don't know about that. I think the Christmas VII's are cool.

1. Big Bangs
2. Cloaks
3. Elite Aways
4. Sharks
5. Christmas VII's.

All great colorwas imo and can easily be flipped around.

VI>VII

the only VII that catches my attention is the Wolf Grey for some reason.

I have 18 pairs of VI's and zero for the VII's.

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

Thats is my point.  I was playing around with the colors, I didn't order them.  But I would take these over the XMAS VIIs any day.

so what is your point to come in here complaining how ugly the xmas's are... don't buy them if you don't like them?
wore mine today for a bit...

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]

[/font]

Originally Posted by jst628

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

so what is your point to come in here complaining how ugly the xmas's are... don't buy them if you don't like them?

[/font]

i will admit they have grown on me but that 180 kept me away from them lol i say 140 i wouldve copped 

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by jst628

[/font]

i will admit they have grown on me but that 180 kept me away from them lol i say 140 i wouldve copped 

Yea id of bought them at 140 too.  Extra 40 for a stupid ankle sleeve is a waste.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Unfortunate the fit on these is so terrible for my feet.  I am starting to like some of these later CWs that are dropping, but it literally hurts to rock these.  YOTDs >>> XMAS imo.
THIS. but as far a fitting to me they are comfy for me, i do have a narrow foot...are ur fit a lil wide???
I have same situation with "Bryscopp....."......all kobe's fit snug on me, especially on the mid section. I have to wear thin socks, like that lightweight running socks, and it fits much better...

I guess the Lower Merions are dropping the 17th. Where's da pix?!

03/17/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemTeam Red/White-Metallic Silver$140488371-600

Did some dude just say that if there isnt a line for the YOTD he ain't coping? Smh only hyped up shoes eh...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sneakerhead has the Wolves for sale. $140 flat for those not in CALI.
http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-kobe-vii-basketball-shoes488371002.html

Really want to pull the trigger...but I gotta hold off till next week. Just bought 2 pairs of VI's & I wanna see if I can use the FTL bday coupon on these & the UT KD's. So what are the actual release dates for the YOTD's and Aces? I see conflicting reports..Un-DS Cloaks today: -Pete

aa3165678d944d5e2263127cfd7c5ba2b0dfe014_r.jpg

I un'deadstocked these Sharks (Team JAWS), today for casual Friday, and I must say WOW, the different blues and water like top is so sick!  These are soooo underrated (due to most only getting whats hyped and NOT what they actually like), but I guarantee that in the future this will go up in value and those who slept on them will be sorry.  As for the fit these seem a little more comfy then the other colorways that I have worn so far, but I could be wrong.  Broke necks in the office and outside, get them while you can y'all!  By the way easily to 5 colorways, I just don't know what order yet.  I will also man up and say, I was wrong about saying I was only gonna go with the Christmas, Tour Yellows (these have been given the INCORRECT name of "away del-sols"), and Concords.  FYI the Kobe 7 jackets go hard, don't sleep on these as well, phone pics, so I know you can't see the details all the way, maybe the camera pros that have the same items can take some nice pics to show the details.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

mjrod1985 wrote:
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

duke or sharks?

decisions..decisions..

Sharks by far....

Seen the dukes today @ Champs... Can't pull the trigger...

rod not liking a pair of kobes???
eek.gif

lol wow i thought you like all the cws,

ill see the dukes in a hour so hope they dont disappoint

6 rings MJ, if you haven't already got either pair go with the SHARKS by far!  So great looking, especially in on foot in person!

Aces release date just popped up today on their March launch list. I guess ROTD has been pushed back. I rather have the Aces if they look good over the ROTD, 140 tag > 180

Nice cheetahs up there

Btw does anyone think 230 is a reasonable price for a pair of ASGs (DS 10.5), or should I wait to see if $$ drop ?

Originally Posted by terx

Nice cheetahs up there

Btw does anyone think 230 is a reasonable price for a pair of ASGs (DS 10.5), or should I wait to see if $$ drop ?

feels a little high, but acceptable

Originally Posted by tonjappr

Originally Posted by terx

Nice cheetahs up there

feels a little high, but acceptable

i paid 200.00 for mine yesterday, so yeah, i would suggest waiting.

^ yea the lowest iv'e seen is 220 . So you're right I rather wait , thanks fellas

Anybody see the pair Ty just tweeted? He deleted the tweet/pic before I could save it. They were orange and navy, kind of looked like Barcelonas

Back
Top Bottom