The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Nice collection
pimp.gif

Welcome to NT josh24!!

lol sorry but, only a true stan would wear that proton pack craziness...

Originally Posted by josh24

Whats up guys I'm not new to collecting Kobes at all, I've been reading these boards for about 2 years (mostly kobe sneakers related topics) just never decided to post anything until today, here goes my cheetahs 7s at the very bottom and the rest of my Kobe collection. I have to say that this year ill be getting a few more sevens including the sharks, big bangs, and YOTD for sure! 

here are my shoes:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/814/dscn0410i.jpg

Welcome bro!

Sick collection homie
pimp.gif

mason plumlee on duke wearing the viis already can't get a clear look on if there's a logo or not

Does anyone here collect Kobe backpacks? I know they release different ones for every shoe. Would be interesting to see a collection of them.

Updated the OP and added a Miscellaneous section - this will be used for anything else related to the Kobe VII line. Check it out, guys.

thanks guys! I appreciate it! i really wish i had money two years ago I would of gotten a lot more fours and fives. One thing im not liking is these Huge Boxes these supremes are coming in, my closet is full as it is... kobe backpack would be pretty sick to take to the court.

I prefer the Sharks to the Dukes because of the oceanic effect on the Sharks. And I kinda like sharks (not when they're too close to me, though) so it's a no brainer for me on which I'd cop over the other.

they should have it at niketown and online at like eastbay.com and probably alot of online retailers

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

Here's a pic for you. sorry for the late response. 
6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom