The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Am I the only one that is not a fan of the YOTD and Concords?
not the only one fam.

Those and leopards too.

Jeez still no date for the black/greys?
30t6p3b.gif

to me the del sols look the best overall so far. but I will not cop for retail and I'm more than willing to wait it out.

the big bangs... it's hard to pass up something like that so I might cop. gametime decision though. the low price
makes it HELLA attractive. LOL

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

to me the del sols look the best overall so far. but I will not cop for retail and I'm more than willing to wait it out.

the big bangs... it's hard to pass up something like that so I might cop. gametime decision though. the low price
makes it HELLA attractive. LOL

i'm still not convinced with the big bang, need to see more "actual" pics on feet.

for the del sols, i think it could have been executed better, too much silver and the maize collar turns me off.

concord > del sol

The magic with the del sol is the upper and that clean toe area. but yeah, the collar and silver ruins it.
the Big bangs are so gimicky it's a must. I see myself balling in them though. they should look beastly
on court.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

It's fleece ; a thin layer. I'll post a pic, I just gotta upload it.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Sir NWT, your collar got damaged only by the PLAY STRONG insole right?

I think so... Or it might have been from me pulling out the insoles multiple times... Doesn't bother me too much. Hopefully it doesn't get outta hand tho.

those leopard shorts look alright. a bit flashy though...the del sol pair looks nice

Man...I think I'd give up my Christmas joints for a pair of Sharks
laugh.gif
. Straight up sucker for shades of blue.

Checked the first page and a few others, but didn't see many answers. How do you guys think this year's ZK VII runs in size compared to the ZK VI? I'm an 8.5 in the VI.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Checked the first page and a few others, but didn't see many answers. How do you guys think this year's ZK VII runs in size compared to the ZK VI? I'm an 8.5 in the VI.
both length and width are similar to the vis

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

usually a 11 is most kicks, but for kobes IV-VII iv gone 11.5 cuz my feet are a lil wide

Originally Posted by CreaTionism

any word on whether we will get a more traditional cheetah cw or a cheetah spot option on ID?

I highly doubt that will be an ID option, as it was special to the shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom