The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

My homie Randy just killed it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

man they were passing out tickets at hoh in chicago and they only passed 24 tickets....
ohwell.gif

ppl were in line already..they were in line for the foams....see thats where i get pissed i am not waiting in line for days for some shoes....i dont think im get the asg
frown.gif
frown.gif
What? Which HOH? State or Riverside? Dammit!!!!

My Sharks arrived this afternoon so I decided to head down the street to the beach to take pix of them.  Lighting wasn't working out very well w/ the clouds but I hope you guys enjoy the pix still.  These were def a must for me since I Bodyboard..

MJ ROD esque

My man Randy is on a roll with these pics!

Sharks might end up being one of the most underrated colorways.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

My man Randy is on a roll with these pics!

Sharks might end up being one of the most underrated colorways.

Wifey's working out rightnow so I got the time.. haha.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

was thinkin about goin for the sharks if i miss out on the ASG's which is a strong possibility, and those pics from Waverder solidified it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Wave those pics are amazing, man

Thanks man.. I tried my best w/ the lighting.  Decided not to do any post processing w/ them really except for the shot I tried to make look like MJ RODs style haha. To be honest, the sharks look boring next to the Cloaks. haha.  Still they're both great shoes

Originally Posted by nicosandila

man they were passing out tickets at hoh in chicago and they only passed 24 tickets....
ohwell.gif

ppl were in line already..they were in line for the foams....see thats where i get pissed i am not waiting in line for days for some shoes....i dont think im get the asg
frown.gif
frown.gif

it was riverside and the 24 tickets were for the foams and they passed out different color tickets for the other shoes...they told me they will have 3 seperate lines..one for foams and other for the kobes, kd and lbj and 3rd for ppl with no tickets..i thought foams release on saturday...but they said they will take turns with each line

Originally Posted by nicosandila

ohwell.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

it was riverside and the 24 tickets were for the foams and they passed out different color tickets for the other shoes...they told me they will have 3 seperate lines..one for foams and other for the kobes, kd and lbj and 3rd for ppl with no tickets..i thought foams release on saturday...but they said they will take turns with each line

Thanks for the info. Gonna try to find out the scoop at State tomm...

I do like the Dukes, but now that I have Cloaks/ASg/sharks, I feel like they would be kinda pointless for me personally. I don't think your going to need buy them now when you can just wait a week or 2 and get them at retail.  Debating on Wolfs, I have to see them in person. 

waverders cloak pic makes me glad nike didn't cancel my kobes...and his shark pics make me not wanna wait to cop on discount.... man....amazing pics...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alidinak

waverders cloak pic makes me glad nike didn't cancel my kobes...and his shark pics make me not wanna wait to cop on discount.... man....amazing pics...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you alidinak!

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Wave those pics are amazing, man

Thanks man.. I tried my best w/ the lighting.  Decided not to do any post processing w/ them really except for the shot I tried to make look like MJ RODs style haha. To be honest, the sharks look boring next to the Cloaks. haha.  Still they're both great shoes

Very nice Randy
pimp.gif

You definitely killed my Shark Pics! Gotta step it up now!

Back
Top Bottom