The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

lmao at all these theories regarding the Cloaks. People just love to hype releases up.
30t6p3b.gif

I saw the thirst for the cloaks at NTLA on Tue and Thurs, so no hype on my end. This is LA. Disappeared quicker than the IV's, albeit less pairs.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Spoke with a employee last night from Beverly Center HOH and he said that they have plenty and also stated that most of the hype is on the 4's.

dont believe that. The Cloaks will be had by many at BC HOH. Its Kobe land. They will sell out quickly. I'd assume many will be in line to cop both.

I picked up last year's ASG's 4-5 days after the release date from BCHOH in KobeLand.

Harry Potters are just around the corner! While everyone is going for the White Cements, Harry Potters will right there!

told yall we should have used that nickname, it killed some of the hype last week but this week it's been all about the Cloaks......

Maybe HOH just gets that much more than NTLA, who knows. all i know is all cloaks are spoken for at NTLA, unless dudes dont show up by 1p.

Officially passing on the cloaks, just not feeling em and with everything dropping next weekend, i'll be better off waiting/saving.

I haven't been on NT in quite some time, so forgive my lazy %*% for not wanting to page back. 
@EastbayRep, will Eastbay be getting the ASG? Also, will the pack be up on NDC? 

I –– along with many others, I'm sure –– have work on Friday.. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My friend is picking me up my Cloak's tomorrow at the employee store for $70 out the door.
pimp.gif
can your friend be my friend

For anyone who has ordered two different pairs of shoes on NDC, is it wise to order it on different orders or order it in one? Trying to see what's the best way to order these Cloaks and Cement IVs.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MrFantastics BHM pics got me reconsidering passing on em.

Reconsider that reconsidering thought and pass lol

Even if Ed posted the nicest looking pics of BHM I'd still pass.
Ugly AF

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

For anyone who has ordered two different pairs of shoes on NDC, is it wise to order it on different orders or order it in one? Trying to see what's the best way to order these Cloaks and Cement IVs.
good luck getting both, gonna be nearly impossible. it's free shipping over $100 so i don't think it'll really matter. you can calculate tax on your own to figure that out.

Scooped up a pair of Sharks today at HOH in Columbus. Used my birthday coupon so that made me pretty happy. Can't hate on those shoes for less than retail. Half sized up and they feel amazing. Look so much better in person. Saw all those folks camped out for the IVs, wouldn't mind sneaking in on NDC and grabbing the Cloaks, after rocking these shoes, I might need them in my life.

Good luck tonight everyone! hopefully NDC doesn't crash right away. I got my ipad ready, my wife will be on her laptop on NDC and i'll be on another computer trying on Swoosh.. increase the chances. less than an hour left!

This is going to be epic chaos...good luck to everyone, if I strike out tonight, I'm up at 6 in the morning headed to HOH Miami to try and scoop.

Back
Top Bottom