The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think my corks are flaking, I can see parts of wire mesh, it's really small random places and I never paid attention to it but just happened to be looking at them just right and noticed, anyone have this going on :nerd:  i'll post pics of what I mean later

Yup mine were like that when I got em, but I just assumed it was normal. Like u said, just tiny little places here and there, so I didn't think much of it... And it doesn't seem to be getting any worse, but I'll def be paying closer attention from now on lol

i looked through thread and couldnt find answer, what does the 12 . 28 stand for on the back of the tongue tab of the Cloaks please ??????

any deals on cork 12s anywhere ..also does EXT run the same as normal 12s i know in previous years EXT runs huge thanks

Only have the double helix but seriously contemplating getting the paisley and tennis balls for that ndc price

any deals on cork 12s anywhere ..also does EXT run the same as normal 12s i know in previous years EXT runs huge thanks
At least a few of us found the EXT to actually fit a bit tighter than the regular on-court XIIs.
for me I found that only to be on the corks and only bcuz the leather collar doesn't break in right away, but the rest of the exts are the same fabric guts as the regular model so they all fit the same, the diff is hardly noticeable in the corks though depends on the socks you wear

For me the Corks are extremely tight TTS.  I also have soreness from the leather rubbing were my back right heel meets my achilles.  The material is really stiff and thick compared to the performance models.  Worn them about 6 times and still have not broken them in.  I don't consider myself a wide footer but am definitely on the thicker side of a normal width.

the non posite pieces are felt, the posite piece is like a nubuck like material
What up Mr matchy matchy? Liked that bucket hat
smokin.gif
ok cool, I'm pull the trigger then
sup, thanks, yeah i paid so much more for mine, i think i got pics on here let me check 

you can see the fuzziness in this pic^

Back
Top Bottom