The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Cloaks are probably my number 2 now after the wheats which are a no-go based on comfort alone. Do they fit the same Rum? ...I'm thinking/hoping the material may be a little more forgiving for a widefooter on these.
in terms of comfort i'd say the RC than Wheats and Final Prism though i haven't actually tried on the paisley's yet, took a min to get the fit together but on foot pics tomorrow when i step out to look for another hat instead of using the championship XI hat, really wish i'd kept the X hat instead of trying to combine it with the MN XI hat, that was stupid and i failed, oh and i had a 2nd one that i tried to dye all black that i again failed on
sick.gif
mean.gif
 should've known nike would drop something to go with it that i'd like, took me 2 sigs to get socks/hat(since i missed out on the other 2 hats) for the volt X
laugh.gif

Lace swaped and locked

Nice job 
nthat.gif
thanks

Last edited:
anyone stuck with the wheats and broke them in? I hear a lot of returns after trying them on 
laugh.gif
 Of course my #1 is the one pair with issues

Last edited:

anyone stuck with the wheats and broke them in? I hear a lot of returns after trying them on 
laugh.gif
mine broke in just fine, i actually don't remember any discomfort in them or the RC, now the prisms were comfy at first but hurt after an all day wear but only on my left pinky toe, zoo walking was killer
mean.gif

mine broke in just fine, i actually don't remember any discomfort in them or the RC, now the prisms were comfy at first but hurt after an all day wear but only on my left pinky toe, zoo walking was killer
mean.gif
Good to know at least one person here didnt have a problem with them. Much needed!

Last edited:

laugh.gif

mean.gif
Me too. Had no problems when I tried them on first time and I have no problems while wearing the Wheats.

No Glow in the Dark?! SMDH Nike needs to start capitalizing on these designs. Still getting them tho, love the royal blue

That on foot pic looks dope! Might try to get these...would be my first 12 low

Last edited:
I ain't eem mad I missed out on royals for $350.
Just need solar 8s, Miami 9s, and south beach 8s and I'm happy.

Maybe some 10s. I came across three pairs of the 2k14 11s today :smh:

The double up may happen just so I can hoop in a pair. #matchymatch
these shorts are dope i remember when the terrapins use to be a big deal with steve francis exree hipp joe smith laron profit terrence morris keith booth steve blake lonny baxter and juan dixon they shouldve stayed with acc and with nike

View media item 1659309

The double up may happen just so I can hoop in a pair. #matchymatch
these shorts are dope i remember when the terrapins use to be a big deal with steve francis exree hipp joe smith laron profit terrence morris keith booth steve blake lonny baxter and juan dixon they shouldve stayed with acc and with nike

Man, don't get me started. I'm still trying to find the white pair but I grabbed the red and two black pairs this year. Been a good year to say the least :lol:

Back
Top Bottom