The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I mean yea, imo they're kind of ugly. I only mean ugly in terms of aesthetics. but that's one of the reasons I like them. They're kinda weird. The color palette combination isn't something I necessarily have. The colors don't flow in an aesthetically pleasing way per se, but they're cool enough. I don't have to completely love everything I spend money on. In some instances I'll just like one aspect of it, but thats enough for me to pull the trigger. Especially if I can foresee decent chill fits. It's like buying a cd because your favorite song is on it. technically you're just spending 14 bucks for 1 song. Same concept on a more expensive scale.

For reference, I think the trillion Dollar Mans are ugly as ****. Too ugly to get. Not like fun ugly. Lol

200x200px-ZC-1f0804a2_huh.gif

Guys, guys, guys the NSRL will not sellout you will be able to cop them for a discount more than likely next Monday.  RELAX!  And the Instincts I saw yesterday in person and the posite is much nicer in real life.  It def changes colors at different angles/lighting, I am tempted to get a pair for $160 but I think they sit.  I am all in on the DATA's and my HOL are still providing superb comfort.  I dont want to lookup and in April I have 6 pairs of 12's.  

Just saw instincts, very nice shoe, color shift not as strong as Kobe cloak but really nice nonetheless

I def need the nsrl's to hit the 160 mark for me. i;m hoping becuase theyre kind of ugly cats will sleep on em
me too.. im watiing for 150.. i like them and dont give a phyuck what others think .. just think that 200 is too much. 

Def not surprised they are comfortable but say the air bubbles popped the comfort is pretty much gone right? 
when i tried them on (which is rare these days for retros) you do feel them but once you actually really walk in them, they feel pretty comfy... im curious to how the gems hold up in real action.

Last edited:
Bought the Instincts from Modell's on Saturday and got them for $179 shipped. However, thanks to the heads up here about their flash sale yesterday and today I called a customer service rep and got the total down to $159. Thanks guys! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom