The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I remember a dude that worked at Nike store told me Nike made the elite XI's because LeBron didn't like they regular XI's he had no clue who he was talking to I just acted like a regular consumer and said aw dang that's crazy

I do the same thing all the time when the generic sneaker store employees start telling me all kinds of randomness :smh:

They always wanna impress you or seem like they know some exclusive insider ish especially if they see you wearing some heat :lol:

Last edited:
I have email of every store that's getting them and how many.
u-mad-troll-face-c20ad4d76fe97759aa27a0c99bff6710-5.gif

Hurricanes completed

Last edited:
Son is full of it, we didn't get any lebron shipments at the kids ftl i work at, and we all know lebrons are gs to ps especially the heart of the lion cw. they wouldnt ship out a qs shoe two days before the release and qs doesnt even get picked up in any size other than mens lol

glad everybody approves 

by the time i get to id them ill be able to start working on xiiis hahaha

Earlier this week Lisa, I managed to cop me a pair with a 20% off. Didn't know you was into the 12s.

I was one of the first ppl in the thread saying I like the 12s.... Granted I'm not on NT so I'm not as visible in threads anymore. However I'm on twitter and I don't remember any stores posting they received pairs . Did NDC and FNL release ?

Last edited:
Man what the hell. I stop checking this thread for a few days due to nikes debacle and SA releases the 12s? Im about to be done with this release before it starts.

Man what the hell. I stop checking this thread for a few days due to nikes debacle and SA releases the 12s? Im about to be done with this release before it starts.
Don't worry, you missed just a little excitement.

The company took them off. 

The shoe is still up there, but you can't checkout now.
mad.gif

Don't worry, you missed just a little excitement.
The company took them off. 
The shoe is still up there, but you can't checkout now.>:

Yeah but some got shipping. No way to know till we see them but were they sellin the defective pairs or is Nike just shippin back fixed pairs a little at a time? Makes me wonder if the releases will be random and scattered

Earlier this week Lisa, I managed to cop me a pair with a 20% off. Didn't know you was into the 12s.

I was one of the first ppl in the thread saying I like the 12s.... Granted I'm not on NT so I'm not as visible in threads anymore. However I'm on twitter and I don't remember any stores posting they received pairs . Did NDC and FNL release ?
No they've only released on SA, I'm suspecting they're probably the first batch everyone else sent back.

Yeah but some got shipping. No way to know till we see them but were they sellin the defective pairs or is Nike just shippin back fixed pairs a little at a time? Makes me wonder if the releases will be random and scattered
True indeed. i hope everyone that got shipping confirm comes out on top!

you know you don't get hit up on twitter anymore since the curse out you gave us
Not sure why cats would even roll the dice on copping a defective pair though
mean.gif

We all saw what happened to my mans @dwoodactennis pair after only two wears
sick.gif
people trying to get that limited edition recalled 6
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom