The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Breaking news: the lebron heart of lion WILL release Thursday to coincide with the home opener :smokin stores are receiving these back QS status and they're in Very limited quantities. FNL info btw

Breaking news: the lebron heart of lion WILL release Thursday to coincide with the home opener :smokin stores are receiving these back QS status and they're in Very limited quantities. FNL info btw

Here we go with the limited quantities garbage. Assuming it's true.

Breaking news: the lebron heart of lion WILL release Thursday to coincide with the home opener
smokin.gif
stores are receiving these back QS status and they're in Very limited quantities. FNL info btw
mjl.gif

Spoke with a young guy working at FTL and he said Nike putting 6s on the shoes and somewhat redesigning them. Idk how reliable he is since I don't know him personally

^Seems like he made that up.

That wouldn't make any sense at all since he wears 23 now. Unless what you said is a typo.

Info out of FTL and FNL is worthless...they will be the last to know.  :smh:

I remember a dude that worked at Nike store told me Nike made the elite XI's because LeBron didn't like they regular XI's he had no clue who he was talking to I just acted like a regular consumer and said aw dang that's crazy

Imho it would be a REALLY BAD look for nike to drop HOL or any Lebron XII's as any type of limited. Many XI's could be had if you tried. I'd give up on the XII because the HOL is the only XII I like and need.

Back
Top Bottom