The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
But where are they gonna go with that price point? XI Lows were $170 retail. I loved the lows but I'm not doing that again.

took a break from sneakers... came back to start up again... looks like it will be at least a year before I cop any more Brons... I can't even force myself to think these 12's look "ok" lmao... and for $200 they can keep every CW or ley the beasts take them... other nikes, reeboks, and j's it is this year

Besides that suns color way everything they've shown has been atrocious. Just gonna ID them like the last couple yrs-oh wait, its got design flaws for a shoe being made for Nike's most prominent athlete. Honestly Nike just gotta be trollin at this point, esp after the disgrace that was shown by Lebron by not even wearing the mfing eleven. Clearly I'm gonna "hate" because I expect a better product more than a decade into a sig line

Last edited:
When I tied up the shoe tight. they felt really great. More toe box room compared to the xi. There is almost no seems on the inside of the shoe it almost feels like a sock. you can feel the softness of the foam midsole but I really think the shoe feels stiff because the upper is so flexible and the sole is really stiff ( shank plate, zoom pods, hyperposite, and outsole), creates a little imbalance between upper and sole. Still more flexible than the 11 overall, you can really feel the flex grooves in the sole.

I like the sound of a seamless, one-piece-style upper. I'm usually not too picky about fit, but if there's one thing that annoys me, it's stitching and seams inside a shoe.

Hopefully the phylon midsole loosens up to make the whole shoe more cohesively flexible. And it should with some break-in time. Thanks for the mini-review.

But where are they gonna go with that price point? XI Lows were $170 retail. I loved the lows but I'm not doing that again.
I passed on the lows even those all black with the gum bottoms because of that. Depending what they do I think it's either going to be the same or $180. Can't go higher than that.

I doubt they scrap them, thats alot of shoes to just scrap.
Agreed, assuming that it is just a eyelet problem and not "6" markings problem. I think they would ask retailers to send it back to get reworked if that option is cheap for them. 

lebron-12-meridian-release-1.jpg
good googely moogely im ready for these!!!!

Yeah I have to agree. That orange pair is the worst we've seen so far.

After that is the 6 trillion dollar man or whatever the hell it's called.

Even though I haven't seen these in person the sole looks pretty thin like it will wear out quick. What do you guys think?

Idk whats going on with thst orange pair....put it to rest after big bangs and forging irons please.....again, instincts and datas are fire and I will cop, then see what xmas, asg, bhm, slh look like

I love orange but I hate this Orange pair. But I bet these sell really well especially in kids sizes. Kids love the really bright shoes these days.

It wouldn't shock me either. I mean kids out here reliving my glory days in the 90s. Young and restless. I think ppl will change once they see them in hand or rocked properly. I just hope they still release a pair around black friday so they will be accessible to my fellow compadres. You know we love under retail.

Last edited:
Forging irons were beautiful. Still salty I let mine go. Those six meridians are straight trash.

View media item 1216809Not sure if it should be posting here or in the xi thread, but Nike flagship store in SF has these available as of earlier today so if anyone in the area was looking for these.. Well they got em.

Also, wats up Nike fam! long time lurker, finally decided to join.

Them orange 12s are the ugliest cw so far, everyone should buy 2 pairs and throw them both in the trash.

Back
Top Bottom