The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
After lebron 10s lebron a been [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji]

Don't know if I'm allowed to say on here but I wanna get a GM on my hands early somehow just to see how it "feels" an the "materials" no condoning GMs just a thought.

Don't know if I'm allowed to say on here but I wanna get a GM on my hands early somehow just to see how it "feels" an the "materials" no condoning GMs just a thought.
Wait, hang on a sec...

Am I reading this right that you would spend money on a pair of fakes to check the materials?

If you're gonna throw your money away pm me for my PayPal addy.

Like, what? :lol:

Why wouldn't you just wait until they release and feel the materials for free? Put down the Reggie, fam.

Oh don't get me wrong not a super high prices fake just something small. Problem is around here there are only a handful of stores and they get small shipments an me being a 8.5 that's always the first to go. So in order for me to try em on I'd have to be camping to buy em anyways. Guess it was a erroneous statement I made.

Can I have a link to the article about 7.5 through 9.5 being gs please. I'm an 8 and I have mixed feelings about it because of some of the gs shapes but the price cut would be nice. I hope Nike doesn't screw us on the limited releases . The bright side is all the gs colorways I want especially the up in coming gold features and I still want the rugrats kds.
Back to the 12s the teal pair has always been a cop for me but the red and white are dope.

Last edited:
No frikkin way will they make GS sizes all the way up to 9.5 don't be foolish

Man people talkin bout skip on the entire model yeah ****** rt whatever wait till October get here

Oh I'm sure it's a must. Would it be wrong if they placed it on the side near the heel like the Jordan 5s. I think it would be a perfect spot for them.

25th is a Saturday and the 31st is a Friday. Doesn't matter what day I'm in for a pair of those.

i too heard its 10/31 for the lion heart...& i need to see them in person before pulling the trigger!.

These are interesting. No sure on the tongue design and color. Has the look of the xi and evolving into something new. I guess I can get used to it. 

Back
Top Bottom