The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I'm pretty sold on these and Im feeling the retail price could be a bit lower but it is what it is. I'm coping.. I just hope they are more comfortable to me then the 11.
Honestly a good point to bring up. My 11s for basketball suck because they hurt my feet both my size 8.5 and 9. I would only imagine comfort would be a key role in these since Lebron himself did not want to wear the 11s because the lack of it.

Why do you guys care about the swoosh placement ? When you put the shoe on your foot and look down you won't even see it. The placement is fine !

The pic above proves what I'm trying to say that the placement is fine. The shoe looks boring and off without the swoosh where it is. Nike knows what they're doing. A swoosh on any other part of the shoe just wouldn't look right

Wait for that one limited cw and that swoosh is gonna look just fine to EVERYONE 
laugh.gif

The model is starting to grow on me. Idk if ill ever get any though. Maybe an ID and a nice color way. Definitely do not love it like I love the current Kobe and KDs

Most of lebrons shoes while he was with the cavs before came in white/red and blk/red or crimson colorways, so the lion heart is not specifically a heat colorway.

Most of lebrons shoes while he was with the cavs before came in white/red and blk/red or crimson colorways, so the lion heart is not specifically a heat colorway.
well I don't think they were called crimson as much as team red, nike crimson is orange where team red is burgandy

Crimson is a deep red color. It was used in the lebron 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. They were all called crimson.

Last edited:
Crimson is a deep red color. It was used in the lebron 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

We all know crimson is a deep red see bama, however nike does not bcuz when u look at the crimson foam theyre bright orange show me a nike shoe box with a crimson in the description thats Burgundy colored, dont worry I'll wait

Last edited:
i can only imagine what LBJ gone break out homecoming night vs the spurs,xmas vs the heat and allstar game in brooklyn
nerd.gif

Red, Crimson or varsity crimson, whatever they want to call it, who cares. But the word crimson is on that box idiot.

Back
Top Bottom