The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Ehhhhh my bad bruh.... Just used to u going off
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 7 still testy from that black widow fly trap he set earlier 
roll.gif

These resellers get beyond themselves and think they can sell anything, shoes ain't even worth the retail price.
Broken record. Just don't buy it.

No sense of moaning about resellers every time you miss out on a shoe.
What you going on about? I didn't miss out on the shoe, my post was in reply to the $400 priced lows @MF Gooze posted.
Ehhhhh my bad bruh.... Just used to u going off
laugh.gif

perfectly said....
Actually they sorta reminds me of Mercurial Kobes (Mambacurials), minus the pink.
DH is real nice in person. Def heat.

disagree... saw them today and they are EXTREMELY weak... but it is hilarious to watch all the dudes stuntin them on ig hittin every pose that hides the "random (unnecessary) pink blob"...

if u are not proud of 1/4 of ur shoe... thats a problem 8)

disagree... saw them today and they are EXTREMELY weak... but it is hilarious to watch all the dudes stuntin them on ig hittin every pose that hides the "random (unnecessary) pink blob"...

if u are not proud of 1/4 of ur shoe... thats a problem
glasses.gif
Haven't checked all the stunt 101s but the pink part is awesome imo.

You ain't lying but I'm going to eventually buy storage boxes for my shoes so it doesn't really matter to me as long as my shoes are in good shape.

The couple pairs of 12s I've ordered from Eastbay came double boxed, I'm guessing that's how they came from Nike's warehouse. You'll be good.

I'm right there with ya man....she's about 10 but still my baby
Nice bro. She cute! Nice to see a bit of color on her as well : )

I'll snap a new pic of her with my Lebronald Palmers when they get in. 

But here's a pic of the shoes from my local Niketown (in Korea).

Unfiltered, Galaxy camera with in-store lighting.

Last edited:
perfectly said....
Actually they sorta reminds me of Mercurial Kobes (Mambacurials), minus the pink.
DH is real nice in person. Def heat.

if u are not proud of 1/4 of ur shoe... thats a problem 8)

Ehhh.... It's like how people stunt on IG with the kobe 9 highs....

Now the comparison is DH to K8 Mambacurials/Mercurial?

And there is nothing wrong with recycling color ways. Nike does it all the time is black/red, Chicago, Carolina, etc. Shoot, we're about to get the Wheats and Labronald Palmers.

I agree with the comparison of the X and XII. But we did get some really good EXTs (Denims/Corks). Can't understand the high price of the GM and CJ (besides being QS).

Judging by all the madness and how the thread has jumped I would say the train has started |I

Anyway I'm in the clear to cop whatever Lebrons I want sense I sealed the deal tonight :D

From here on everything I want is getting copped :smokin

MAN! I'm at the point now of saving for a ring and want to cop shoes but can't. |I

Congrats though

The couple pairs of 12s I've ordered from Eastbay came double boxed, I'm guessing that's how they came from Nike's warehouse. You'll be good.

Everything I've got from Eastbay has been double boxed too, but I'm not sure if that's because I get it shipped internationally

Nice bro. She cute! Nice to see a bit of color on her as well : )

I'll snap a new pic of her with my Lebronald Palmers when they get in. 

But here's a pic of the shoes from my local Niketown (in Korea).

Unfiltered, Galaxy camera with in-store lighting.
From the pic you took here the shoe has a lighter shade of yellow as the base, but in other pics like from sneakernews they are a more darker shade. I'm going to assume the shoes are that shade of yellow in the pic you took which i prefer.

From the pic you took here the shoe has a lighter shade of yellow as the base, but in other pics like from sneakernews they are a more darker shade. I'm going to assume the shoes are that shade of yellow in the pic you took which i prefer.
Here's a better comparison just in case you guys want it until my pair comes in tomorrow.

Stock image vs. Nike.Inc image

They are definitely very close to the original Low 9 Palmer cw, but I've never seen those in person.

That being said, everyone is thrown off by the high price point at $250 USD here, so that's the reason why they are sitting except a few different sizes.

Back
Top Bottom