The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Went to both HoH and FTL at 34th and 42nd Times Square. Manager said they didn't get it and don't know when??? I mean for the red low.
That's BS cause I got my pairs from FTL on 34th along with a bunch of other people.  They even had the red lows sitting in the display case in front.

That's BS cause I got my pairs from FTL on 34th along with a bunch of other people.  They even had the red lows sitting in the display case in front.
What time did you go there? I just went after work to check if they have some left. They said like they have no idea what I'm talking about. They said they don't even know they'll get them,SMH.

What time did you go there? I just went after work to check if they have some left. They said like they have no idea what I'm talking about. They said they don't even know they'll get them,SMH.
I don't doubt ya....I got the same exact thing down here.  It's like they didn't want to give me an honest answer....had a weird smirk as soon as I asked and then kinda talked a bit more when I mentioned "QS".  

I was there a little before 2pm (after I stopped by Flight23 for the NYC1 restock) and they had tons of pairs then.  The FTL employees even tried pushing me to buy them.  I think as more people found out about the release on Twitter and saw pics, hype started building and they probably sold out after.

I guess Unlaced was wrong? I swear I thought I read they were FTL in-store exclusives? Let's hope not. 
http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...vel&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-rFM5IU1Tz9PktePchAfkOA

That's the link he tweeted. Style # matched up.  Like it has been said before, 98% of these accounts have ulterior motives when they release info. 
Thanks. After you mentioned it, I combed my Tweets and found that link (repped, too). I have a monitor on it now.  Funny thing is, I read an article via Unlaced and it said they were accidentally released early. Then I went back to Unlaced because I liked them and wanted to know their release date and the calendar said "in store" only and relased today. I was like WTF. If I knew that, i would have went to Baybrook HoH this morning when I saw it. 

I don't think I have ever been more upset knowing I could of got something instead of what I got. Grabbed my DH today was happy saw this all red pair now I'm instantly upset because I walked in footlocker and didn't know. I am sure many of you feel the same.

I don't think I have ever been more upset knowing I could of got something instead of what I got. Grabbed my DH today was happy saw this all red pair now I'm instantly upset because I walked in footlocker and didn't know. I am sure many of you feel the same.
A little. To add insult to injury, my KD Global Games were lost by UPS when they released, too.  Nothing could be worse than when my Twitter wasn't working and the Red Octobers released and I was in front of the computer the whole time. I guess all red shoes and I aren't a match lol. 

laugh.gif
 He dropped that price awful quick.....pretty sure it was $300 earlier 

Could've sworn just a week ago that this was the same model people were bashing talking about the toebox being off and EZPasses left and right. So then FTL drops it QS style today and now it's on their radar

Last edited:
Now there will be the "That's the only Lebron I wanted!" post...this hobby! Smh
With the 12s, that's a legitimate statement ... 
tongue.gif
 but only at retail. And to think I was going to see if these would be discounted on Swoosh 
roll.gif

But for the most part, I only like lows and mid shoes with a few exceptions. I'm usually only good for 1 to 3 Lebron's per cycle anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom