The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Cowboys jerseys are navy and white and white and royal, right?
Are these being dubbed the Cowboys because of the logo having silver?

Thought the helmets were navy instead of royal also

but there pants are silver... also...

Cowboy 12's ~ America's Shoe

sounds cool!

Cowboys jerseys are navy and white and white and royal, right?
Are these being dubbed the Cowboys because of the logo having silver?

Thought the helmets were navy instead of royal also

but there pants are silver... also...

Cowboy 12's ~ America's Shoe

sounds cool!

Would imagine they would match the logo with navy and silver vs royal and silver. That was my point.

as much as i get the fact lebron is a bandwagon DAL fan, i dont see how these shoes are related to the cowyboys.  the blue is different than on cowboys gear.  and i guess as long as there is no cowboys logo or direct correlation to the cowboys i dont care what people call them. 

as much as i get the fact lebron is a bandwagon DAL fan, i dont see how these shoes are related to the cowyboys.  the blue is different than on cowboys gear.  and i guess as long as there is no cowboys logo or direct correlation to the cowboys i dont care what people call them. 

How is anyone a bandwagon cowboy fan?

With such minimal success, there should be no questioning how much of a sincere fan anyone is :lol:

That's what I'm saying.

Like if they were gonna match the royal jersey then the shoe would have been white with blue trim. The navy based jersey match should have been navy instead of royal esp if he was gonna match with the logo.

That said, he could have done a navy/ white shoe and called them the Yankees and Cowboys :lol:

I seen somwewhere on IG lebron wearing a red pair of lows. Did anyone else see it? I think he was at the zoom city event.

What?! :lol:

All of these colors are used on Cowboys' gear. Without a doubt, this shoe is because of LeBron's love for the Cowboys.

Da Cowboys about to blow up after this Dez video gets out doe. :x

Last edited:
cowboys are 
sick.gif
 to me

hoping to get the DH's for under retail. Real jealous of anyone with a size 12-13 who got it off SA at that price

What?! :lol:

All of these colors are used on Cowboys' gear. Without a doubt, this shoe is because of LeBron's love for the Cowboys.

Da Cowboys about to blow up after this Dez video gets out doe. :x

I'm saying....

I feel like a white pair would have played it too safe. I'm a "bandwagon" Cowboys fan :nerd: , and I can def appreciate the colorway.

imagine if they would've made a true cowboys color way tho, with the navy, white, and silver 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom