The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

No ASG shoes "sit" anymore, they might be available on restocks and what not, but they don't collect dust.  

C'mon man, we can all play the game "by my house I saw a pair of _____ shoes sitting for months after release, so they didn't sell out on day one." 

Yeah they were probably size 16's, or they literally had one pair from a return, but were "sitting."  That's not what i mean.   

Sure places will have a pair or two siting here and there, but the majority will be gone after All-Star weekend.  It won't be like the general release 12's that are literally still in every store they released in, with multiple sizes still there.  

Stupid debate, and only happened because one guy was trying to say "ASG 12's will sit exactly like all the other 12's" which is completely untrue, they aren't even releasing at half the stores most 12's have released at.  It's wrong and misleading, but I should have let it go, I momentarily forgot NT is filled with the "that's not true my store still had them" posts for any shoe....even saw those posts for Legend Blue XI's....I should've known better.  Sorry to derail, I'll let those go thinking ASG's sit and get discounts each year do exactly that.  Was just trying to give the new guys a heads up on what I perceived as the "trend" from my experience.  
I think I missed the NDC Sold Out tweet... how fast did they go?

WOW I can't believe y'all feel that way about the lows. I think they are fire and are way better than the high's. Keep it 100, the high's are mediocre at best.

I wonder who's bright idea it was to make the lows look nothing like the mids, all the way up until the 9s the lows were very similar to their counterparts. Xs had the big backwards swoosh but other than that it looked like a completely different shoe. I think they should have had the same sole and just cut the posite down like the blocking on the ASGs.

just got my nike access code man, i feel sorry for dat waitlist. yall ain't getting the codes for a hot min

I think I missed the NDC Sold Out tweet... how fast did they go?
This guy lol. Seems Nike still has an FSR looks like and only 9-9.5 are gone on NBA. The more people grab that 15% disco they will prob be gone by Monday, especially after the game. All 3 Wade releases today sold out though...@ $250...

This guy lol. Seems Nike still has an FSR looks like and only 9-9.5 are gone on NBA. The more people grab that 15% disco they will prob be gone by Monday, especially after the game. All 3 Wade releases today sold out though...@ $250...
:rofl: Wades outselling Lebrons at a higher price point. Glorious.

when i see these , i just think how much better the highs would've been with that sole. 
What the rear air max bag? It looks to still have the hex pods? Also the Lebronarnold Palmer color way would look good on most silhouettes. At first I didn't notice the Posite piece. They have potential if they have other Colorways with that fuse/mesh. The posite not taking up as huge an area as the highs is also an aesthetic improvement. But I wouldn't say they look better than the XI lows. Most def the X lows though. Those were ugly.

Last edited:
I have nothing against Li-ning/WoW but both those All-Star shoes are absolutely hideous. I mean barf worthy. I'd imagine the only reason they sold out is because they were limited and that brand has a good amount of int'l fans as well. The Year of the Sheep pair is fine though

Last edited:
for the right price i'm in... maybe even $30 off 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom