The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I live in the GTA - so most signatures have sold well over the past couple of years. The Data sold well of note.

I'm with you too in thinking there nice and plan on copping as well :smile:

But I don't agree with how you choose to voice your opinion, a little too harsh buddy :\

I can hear the footsteps of the stampede coming now to check you for it :smh:

You know you messed up right :lol:

View media item 1395051

Good one.

My exuberant personality was lost in translation in this post. My bad, lads.

But I will admit, when I first saw pics of the all-stars I was disappointed. I absolutely love them now, and God Willing I will own them.

Last edited:

That teaser pic got you feeling a certain way...

Crown logo and all 
laugh.gif
Funny how people are clowning on the Kia...I just bought an Optima Limited and have owned 3 and 5 series BMWs, and an SL Benz.  Would take the Optima each time given the choice between all.  And I can buy many more shoes with all the money I saved compared to the "Name Cost".

I drove the K900 and it was just too big, but it is VERY impressive.

http://www.kia.com/us/en/content/compare/k900-best-luxury-sedan-comparison

And I am coping the ASG 12s...and can't wait for the ID options!

Good one.

My exuberant personality was lost in translation in this post. My bad, lads.

But I will admit, when I first saw pics of the all-stars I was disappointed. I absolutely love them now, and God Willing I will own them.

It's all gravy, I understand how text can get misinterpreted when one is kidding around especially when we aren't familiar with the character :nthat:

Still a bit harsh by most standards the way you put it but I too feel where your coming from in regards to why it seems like more aren't digging them :\

In the end makes me no difference anyway because I buy what I like no matter who likes or dislikes it :wink:

I even like playing the wait for the deal game but ever since my foot evolved to a sz 14 from 13 that went out the window with stuff especially if I really like it :lol:

I have a feeling these are going to be better in hand too though, I'm a try to slide pass my HOH tomorrow and see if I can get the in hand experience early :nerd:

Last edited:
Bob, I'm bored and curious...how did your foot evolve from a 13 to 14?

Were you just trying to convince yourself all these years that you were a regular dude that could buy regular sized shoes at actual stores?
laugh.gif

I've been a 14-15 since I was...well, 14 or 15. I got laughed out of finishlines and footlockers every year. Wore skateboarding shoes through high school.

That teaser pic got you feeling a certain way...
View media item 1395297
Crown logo and all :lol:
Funny how people are clowning on the Kia...I just bought an Optima Limited and have owned 3 and 5 series BMWs, and an SL Benz.  Would take the Optima each time given the choice between all.  And I can buy many more shoes with all the money I saved compared to the "Name Cost".

Optimas are so underrated, I've had a dude in a bmw and infiniti ask to look inside and leave super impressed.

I'm with you on the ASGs and IDs, wish we saw some new colorways already.

Were you just trying to convince yourself all these years that you were a regular dude that could buy regular sized shoes at actual stores? :lol:

I've been a 14-15 since I was...well, 14 or 15. I got laughed out of finishlines and footlockers every year. Wore skateboarding shoes through high school.

I didn't were skateboarding shoes but I've been a 14/15 for the same amount of time. Always had to be top 3-5 in line on release day to cop the lone size 14/15. It got very old quick, so I went and got a job at Finishline.

I didn't were skateboarding shoes but I've been a 14/15 for the same amount of time. Always had to be top 3-5 in line on release day to cop the lone size 14/15. It got very old quick, so I went and got a job at Finishline.

PEOPLE THOUGHT THATS WHY I GOT A JOB AT FINISHLINE.... NAH I JUST NEEDED A JOB AND THAT WAS JUST A PERK.

HAVING DIBS ON EVERY 15(OR 14) THAT CAME IN THE DOOR. THE SZ.14/15 CUSTOMERS HATED ME! LMAO!!! MY RUN LASTED 3YRS THERE. THAT 30% DISCO WAS COOL, THEN I STARTED MAKING 50% OFF DISCO FRIENDS.... THE REST IS HISTORY!

Man I remember copping the XI/XII CDP this dude running to the window and screaming does anyone have a size 14 or 15 we was cracking up but I can imagine it sucks every release is a quick strike just about

Were you just trying to convince yourself all these years that you were a regular dude that could buy regular sized shoes at actual stores? :lol:

I was a sz 13 from age 13 on out but I think I crossed the threshold around 17-18 years of age around the same time I graduated High School :smh:

I was actually buying a lot of Jordans around that time and as the sz 13's started getting tighter I just attributed the snugness to the different silhouettes sizing cuts :rolleyes

That's back when I was just an NT lurker getting all my mixed sizing info from all the Jordan threads |I

Where I could get away buying a sz 13 in a pair of AJ III's and I was just making it into AJ VIII's :wow:

It wasn't until the first year of the AJ VII retro's that I officially bought my first sz 14's when the Olympics dropped and I tried the sz 13 on and my toes looked like a clinched fist through the soft toe box :lol:

Not long after that I strayed away from sneakers and started buying higher end brands (Prada, Gucci etc) which all ran weird and had funny cuts :x

I ventured back to kicks late into the LBJ IX where I damn near broke my toes squeezing into the sz 13's in that silhouette, so I eventually sold them :smh:

Copped a few pairs of sz 14's in the LBJ X's but didn't go crazy though I loved the comfort there wasn't a lot of colorways I liked |I

I was all the way in for the XI's where I copped a mix bag of sz 13's and 14's since we all know how they ran with the different molds on that silhouette :\

But I finally gave in for the LBJ XII's and said no more non sense, I'm a sz 14, it is what it is :lol:

And there you have it, the evolution of Bob's big feet :rofl:

Been TBF since I was 2! LOL. Nah, but its a blessing and a curse...only thing harder to find in my size is gloves. People think I'm trying to be cool with my hands in my pockets in the winter [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Been TBF since I was 2! LOL. Nah, but its a blessing and a curse...only thing harder to find in my size is gloves. People think I'm trying to be cool with my hands in my pockets in the winter [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I legit laughed at this at work

View media item 1396530

Back
Top Bottom