The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
These photoshops getting me pumped for these man :wow: I can't wait until we start seeing more official pics :nerd: but in the mean time everyone can keep these top notch shops coming :pimp:

With the right colorway these might look ok, but the sole and that posite or whatever that is portion in the back look strange to me

Someone Photoshop them with the swoosh(es) removed.

In my opinion, the big *** swooshes have really taken away from the last few models: on the 10s the one on the toe was extremely egregious; now this one on the side adds nothing to an otherwise dope design.

Surprised and disappointed the design team has relied so heavily on that fashion of branding...Tinker and Co. didn't need it for the Jordan's.

I don't think this design would stand on it's own without the swoosh. I agree that more designers over at Nike should aim for designs strong enough to need no logos though.

Unless Nike doesn't let them :nerd:

I'm kidding. Mostly

Man the toe box medial portion of the shoe is so nice but that piece on the side just kills it.would of been so dope without it. Someone needs to do a photo shop. Love to see how they perform on court

so are they done with the print on the shoe like they did with the XI on the ASG,BHM,XMAS etc? some of these pics dont look to bad and might need 12 12's @BarbarianBob  
laugh.gif
 god damnit i should have stayed outa here

so are they done with the print on the shoe like they did with the XI on the ASG,BHM,XMAS etc? some of these pics dont look to bad and might need 12 12's @BarbarianBob  
laugh.gif
 god damnit i should have stayed outa here
that's an interesting thought, can they pull a print off? atleast without it looking like a stickier
laugh.gif

:lol:  god damnit i should have stayed outa here

I'm thinking they're heading in the direction of the Kobe's with the woven/painted types of stuff but they could do the paint/sticker type of stuff on the ankle brace thingy :\

And like I told you before it was only a matter of time armokidd armokidd :lol: I knew you would turn ..... they always turn! :evil:

http://gifsoup.com

Back
Top Bottom