The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You don't have to buy every shoe that meets your eye. Save some money, Kobes are better hoop shoes anyway...

I wasn't all that serious about copping them bruh :rolleyes

At least not on release day for retail that is :lol:

I was just stating the magnitude that they were starting to grow on me that I may want to purchase that's all |I

That dark wine upper is so nice in them that I'm starting to kind of accept the pink part and like them :smokin

DH would have been a cop for me if not for that pink posite. If both post panels were Pink, I'd be all in. Pass.

Rocking my TDM's now from that End deal...119 plus ship...I think about that everytime I look down at them and smile!

Found it funny how dudes in the AdiYeezy thread were calling the XII the worst Lebrons ever. Even if it were true, which it isn't, they don't have have much room to talk after those pics leaked yesterday.

Found it funny how dudes in the AdiYeezy thread were calling the XII the worst Lebrons ever. Even if it were true, which it isn't, they don't have have much room to talk after those pics leaked yesterday.
Just saw the pics of Kanyes shoe 
sick.gif

I think the Lebron XII is an amazing looking shoe... just plagued by some turrible colorways. (everything after the initial 7, sans the CVs) and some pretty turrible PE's as well, apart from the Veterans days.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere Lebron sales plateaued at XI. I believe it.

XII > XI, IMHO.

The XI was too tight in the toebox.  The XII fits me perfectly and is very comfortable.  I can wear them all day and all night no problem.

XII > XI, IMHO.

The XI was too tight in the toebox.  The XII fits me perfectly and is very comfortable.  I can wear them all day and all night no problem.
Same here. I like the look of the XI but I literally have to break them in every time I wear them. XII was comfy right out the box. I agree though that the 8-10 was the pinnacle. I think Nike is going to have a hard time topping those.

Saw the Denim Lifestyles in person, they are very nice and the person wearing them had matching denim which only complements them more.

Back
Top Bottom