The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Yeah first pics of the GKs surfaced in December IIRC... Nike keepin em under wraps this year. Shouldn't be too much longer til we see em

With the hype and seemingly elevated bar for ASG's it's gonna be hard to deliver IMO :rolleyes

No matter what Nike has cooked up most will probably be disappointed |I

I already feel like I said pass on them without even seeing them yet :\

With the hype and seemingly elevated bar for ASG's it's gonna be hard to deliver IMO
eyes.gif

No matter what Nike has cooked up most will probably be disappointed
tired.gif

I already feel like I said pass on them without even seeing them yet
ohwell.gif
Yeah I am worried about that too. This is the reason I want to see them so bad because I want my feeling of them being bad is wrong. I mean with the xmas and the bhm being lack luster I can't see three strikes. But then again at least to me everything after the first seven the rest haven't been so hot.

Yah man they are way nice. I've decided I'm gonna try find em in my size, wish I just grabbed em earlier.
i was bothered with some people saying that they're looking cheap. but when the real thing came, it's totally premium man. the pyramid leather panel, the glossy quilted leather on the toebox, the gold aglets and dubree, the leather sock liner and yeezy 2 tounge are just dope!

Hey guys I really like the Data 12s but I def cant do retail. Do you guys think they could be had for under retail like some of the other Lebron 12 releases?

Lotta folks forget that BHM doesn't mean only worn on MLK Day lol.

Adidas did a great job with their line, the Kyries looked dope but have yet to see the 12 in-person. I might just ID another pair and call it quits in the 12...

With the hype and seemingly elevated bar for ASG's it's gonna be hard to deliver IMO
eyes.gif

tired.gif

ohwell.gif
Very true.  

I've pretty much loved every LeBron ASG colorway all the way back to the wheat AZG's...but I have a bad feeling about these 12's.  

Hopefully we will be surprised.  

eyes.gif

tired.gif

ohwell.gif
Very true.  

I've pretty much loved every LeBron ASG colorway all the way back to the wheat AZG's...but I have a bad feeling about these 12's.  

Hopefully we will be surprised.  
I was gonna post something along the lines of this yesterday. The ASGs might suffer from the 2k14 syndrome where anything short of the sun, moon and stars is gonna get bashed even if its "decent"

I'll keep my expectations low for the ASGs, but likewise, they're usually one of my top 3-4 favorite colorways each year. The only ASG I didn't like that much were the Xs

Hey guys I really like the Data 12s but I def cant do retail. Do you guys think they could be had for under retail like some of the other Lebron 12 releases?

You can cop them on Eastbay for $167 shipped after using the coupon on their home page.

Back
Top Bottom