The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Even NDC took down half their TDM pics
laugh.gif

tig LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW !!!!

i feel like im walking on sunshine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

i had chinese for dinner tonight

Just came from the mall and I'm sorry guys but those lebron Xmas are fiya [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] man if only I had the money to blow [emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]. Oh well! But my one gripe with the shoes is actually the price. An extra $20 wazoos for some screen print Nike stole from bath and body works 3 wick candles, oh Nike shame on you. View media item 1322755

Got my true size in these, the midfoot area where the posite comes up feels quite tight & uncomfortable for me. :\ Might have to try going up .5 a size next time, which is strange because that's pretty much the opposite of what I've heard about the fit.

That posite does hug down on the forefoot in the metatarsal areas a tad too much :smh:

I've worn my Instincts a lot and it hasn't quite gone completely away yet either :\

Only thing I'm tight about is the dunkman not being at my hibbett sport that has the nsrl, instincts, and hol up on the wall chilling. I'm sure they got the datas too but hopefully I get all except....*drum roll*
same three shoes all my local hibbett sports had...didn't even get to use my coupon for 20%....already have the HOL and NSRL and instincts are at the bottom of my cop list...

Only thing I'm tight about is the dunkman not being at my hibbett sport that has the nsrl, instincts, and hol up on the wall chilling. I'm sure they got the datas too but hopefully I get all except....*drum roll*

same three shoes all my local hibbett sports had...didn't even get to use my coupon for 20%....already have the HOL and NSRL and instincts are at the bottom of my cop list...

yea man... instincts just didn't do it for me at all. i mean i like them... but i don't want to pay for them :lol:

yea man... instincts just didn't do it for me at all. i mean i like them... but i don't want to pay for them :lol:
Say that again. NDC had a photog outta his mind. They always make shoes look super good. That's like better or great right? [emoji]128514[/emoji] truth be told I would pay for nsrl instincts and datas for 150 a piece in a heartbeat. I think the 200 dollar mark should be reserved for hits only. Seems like you can't get a decent air bubble or what not for under 150. Smh

Back
Top Bottom