The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
My Aunt dropped off an XII box since I won't be seeing her on Christmas. Can't wait to see which cw she got me!

Hands down the most comfortable pair of LeBrons I have ever worn, And I have at least one pair of the last 8 models. On the causal tip it's hard to pull off but I could careless I'm a almost 30 year old man with a family so I'm not trying to impress anyone. Definitely looking to purchase another pair very soon

Last edited:
Hands down the most comfortable pair of LeBrons I have ever worn, And I have at least one pair of the last 8 models. On the causal tip it's hard to pull off but u could careless I'm a almost 30 year old man with a family so I'm not trying to impress anyone. Definitely looking to purchase another pair very soon
These aren't as comfortable as the 11 & 8 lows.

I feel like there are shill posters on here

These aren't the most comfortable out of the line

I would not say they are uncomfortable they just aren't near the most comfortable in the Lebron line

I've been a bit surprised so many NTers find them so comfortable.

For me, the sole feels nice and flexible, but the lateral posite wing pinches and feels a bit uncomfortable. Not around the toe area like the XI, but the side of the foot. The metatarsal, I guess. It's happened on both sizes I've tried, and my foot width is pretty average.

I'm hoping it breaks in, but this posite is really solid, definitely more so than what was used on the XI. It sucks because I love the looks of the XII, and would consider buying six of the first seven releases, if they fit me better.

Whenever you ready bruh :D

I eat Beamers for breakfast :lol:

I remember a year or two ago having to teach a Z4 a lesson on the highway :smh:

Them foreigns might get me in an obstacle course or out of turns but on a straight away, no chance :pimp:

Bruh, that thijg to the right is a V10, not your ordinary bmw :lol: I have put some gt2 and gt3s to shame hah

YO tigo0240 tigo0240 , THIS XII IS SUCKING ME IN LIKE THE KD6 & KOBE8 LINE[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I GOTTA SLOW UP, IM ALREADY 4 PAIRS IN!!!

HOW MANY KOBE8/KD6 DID YOU FINISH OFF WITH???

I THINK I HAVE 9 KD6 AND 8-9 KOBE8. CANT GET RID OF EITHER EVEN AT ROCK BOTTOM STEAL PRICES[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was re-lacing my HOLs this morning for some pickup hoops and the damn lace hole for the top of the megafuse just ripped! I can't even lace them up right anymore :smh:

Anyone else have this problem? And if I didn't buy them from Nike, can I still send them back as a manufacturer's defect? These should not rip after just 2 months of use....

YO @tigo0240, THIS XII IS SUCKING ME IN LIKE THE KD6 & KOBE8 LINE[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I GOTTA SLOW UP, IM ALREADY 4 PAIRS IN!!!

HOW MANY KOBE8/KD6 DID YOU FINISH OFF WITH???

I THINK I HAVE 9 KD6 AND 8-9 KOBE8. CANT GET RID OF EITHER EVEN AT ROCK BOTTOM STEAL PRICES[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Oof...30+ kobe 8s and 18 kd VI, around there.

Xmas 12's might look better if they were a different color, just seems like they were experimenting on extra nsrl pairs they had

Really dope blacklight shot of the Data's @BigSlim773   
nthat.gif

Hopefully I'll have my pair in a couple more days 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom