The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Talked to END customer service again. There is still a "backlog" if you haven't received a cancellation email you should still be good.

And I'll finish with this, this conversation has been enjoyable for me also. I'll remember some of your comments with me moving forward and leave others comments here where they belong. But I'm at a point and age in life, where I'm not living with my parents. Lol I'm freshly out of college! Remember that! Some of Ya'll are either still young and living at home, living at home because that's your choice and I personally would never with my family if given the choice, or so old that your are established in your careers and have homes and families and such. I'm still very young and am not in any way sweating what I'm sleeping on. In a way I like the "gutter" appeal it brings. Hahahahah

I think a lot of size 15 people were sizing up in the XI because of the fit..
Probably, hopefully I can actually get some of the xiis on discount. I'm a narrow 15.5 so I can usually make any 16 work. You can't imagine the number of times I've been at the outlet trying to jam my foot into a size 15.

BACK TO THE KICKS THO.....

THEM HOL'S ARE GROWING ON ME........ MUST RESIST!

Me also. Sometimes it takes actually owning a sneaker first for the flood gates to open. Once I got the Instinct I want them all now.

An look everyone, I got off topic and managed to not get banned before getting back on! Ha ha ha I'll never compare MJ and LeBron again.

Last edited:
I'll say this though, I'm glad I trimmed the picture I put on IG. even though most that follow me on there know me and know my current situation and will laugh about it with me. I live in a spot where it's mad easy to entertain the homies and the females. We all chill there and enjoy ourselves. I have nice things I value. Trust me I'm good.

That being said I knew I was asking for it as soon as I put the picture up and got the first comment. Hahaha it is pretty funny.

i really regret not pulling the trigger on ***** and sports authority deals for hol

*d i cks sporting goods....

Last edited:
Probably, hopefully I can actually get some of the xiis on discount. I'm a narrow 15.5 so I can usually make any 16 work. You can't imagine the number of times I've been at the outlet trying to jam my foot into a size 15.
Ohhhhh yes I can! LOL. I'm a size 16 too. Tried on a 16 in the XI and immediately took it off and looked at the size tag and said, "they must have put the wrong tag in this pair" LOL

Last edited:

NOTHING for a while will top that. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just wished he would have kept posting. Him just ending it makes me feel like it wasnt legit, and that ruins the moment for me. I will prefer to continue to believe we shamed him into creating a new ID instead.
roll.gif

HoaL and DF's are still my fav 12's. I hope the next batch of CW's step it up

NOT ME. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE EVERY OTHER LEBRON IVE OWNED, IVE NEEDED A 15.

BUT THE XI'S, A 14 FIT ME JUST FINE ALSO. MY ASG AND WTL FIT FINE.

AND THE FEW SZ.15'S DO AS WELL BUT FEEL A COUPLE CM TOO BIG.

NOT ME. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE EVERY OTHER LEBRON IVE OWNED, IVE NEEDED A 15.

BUT THE XI'S, A 14 FIT ME JUST FINE ALSO. MY ASG AND WTL FIT FINE.

AND THE FEW SZ.15'S DO AS WELL BUT FEEL A COUPLE CM TOO BIG.
You sized down in XIs? My big toe threatened me when I tried on the XI in my regular size and i never looked at them again.

You sized down in XIs? My big toe threatened me when I tried on the XI in my regular size and i never looked at them again.

YUP.

IVE WORN MY ASG'S FOR A FULL DAY. NO PINKY TOE KILLER, NO BIG TOE THUMPER.

MY WTL'S ARE STILL DS BUT IM EXPECTING THE SAME RESULT WHEN I WEAR THOSE.

THE OVERALL XI IS TIGHT THO COMPARED TO THE XII.

THE XII COMFORT IS A 10/10 WITH ME JUST TRYING THEM ON. I MAY WEAR A PAIR THIS WEEKEND TO MY PART TIME GIG TO GET AN ACTUAL FEEL FOR THEM.

YUP.

IVE WORN MY ASG'S FOR A FULL DAY. NO PINKY TOE KILLER, NO BIG TOE THUMPER.

MY WTL'S ARE STILL DS BUT IM EXPECTING THE SAME RESULT WHEN I WEAR THOSE.

THE OVERALL XI IS TIGHT THO COMPARED TO THE XII.

THE XII COMFORT IS A 10/10 WITH ME JUST TRYING THEM ON. I MAY WEAR A PAIR THIS WEEKEND TO MY PART TIME GIG TO GET AN ACTUAL FEEL FOR THEM.
With the XII I want to try a 15 to see how it is as the 16 seems to be a bit looser after a few weeks of league play. Fit was great out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom