The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
dwoodactennis dwoodactennis

Is there any release info on those Soldiers? I'm a SUCKER for Christmas themed shoes and aside from the yellow, which doesn't really fit, but I DO like...I would cop.

@bigj505 I feel your pain now, they keep popping up every second like wildfire and it has me over here like "aaaggghhhhh" lol

any pics of the XII all stars leaked yet?

Still too early.

While it may be a little too early for ASG XII pics, the jersey's have been announced via NBA. Maybe it'll give us an idea about what we can maybe expect design wise this year.

View media item 1284878
VERY simple...but I'm ok with that if the shoes are on point!

Seems like I saw the article with the pics like 10 min after I made my post :lol:

That said, nike seems like it doesn't really match the jerseys these days as much as they try and match the theme.

laugh.gif
it's all in good fun. Norway is the MVP right now tho
Just talked to END dispatch, they said the driver went to put gas in the Volkswagen delivery van then off to the airport lmaooooooooo.

Package strapped tight in the passenger seat with GPS tracking on the box 

:lol: it's all in good fun. Norway is the MVP right now tho
Yeah I know its all good, but yeah he the real MVP right now, I agree with that one 100%

dangit what are the keyboard keys that you use to make the laughing face that rolls in place? My computer here at work doesn't have any of the software to display the rich text editor so I have to memorize the keys themselves. So far I only have :rofl: :pimp: and :smokin memorized

Last edited:

Just talked to END dispatch, they said the driver went to put gas in the Volkswagen delivery van then off to the airport lmaooooooooo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and my Instincts should be here tomorrow from Nixon's

Okay for this one I have to admit I couldn't help from chuckling :rofl:

bigj505 bigj505

Definitely agree that the last few years the "theme" of the All Star weekend dictates the shoe designs, but this NYC seems to be more subdued than Mardi Gras or any of the Galaxy themes. My initial guess would be something a la the Vet Days with a printed posite. NYC skyline perhaps? Just a guess, but could also be a terrible guess :lol:

@Dc30 where've you been man? Long time no see

Hey my dude...still here. Busy with orders actually. 3 Watch the Throne 11 iD's in for floral linings and color shift gloss posite. Gonna be :pimp: when done. They will be posted in the appropriate threads.

@dwoodactennis

Is there any release info on those Soldiers? I'm a SUCKER for Christmas themed shoes and aside from the yellow, which doesn't really fit, but I DO like...I would cop.
They have just been listed as "December 2014" right now...probably the 26th, but Soldiers have been known to just pop up randomly and quicker than his actual sig shoes.  
@bigj505

Definitely agree that the last few years the "theme" of the All Star weekend dictates the shoe designs, but this NYC seems to be more subdued than Mardi Gras or any of the Galaxy themes. My initial guess would be something a la the Vet Days with a printed posite. NYC skyline perhaps? Just a guess, but could also be a terrible guess
laugh.gif
I was thinking printed posite too.  I was thinking the subway map  print they were using on the initial All-Star promotion stuff, but those jerseys have me wondering now.  

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505

Definitely agree that the last few years the "theme" of the All Star weekend dictates the shoe designs, but this NYC seems to be more subdued than Mardi Gras or any of the Galaxy themes. My initial guess would be something a la the Vet Days with a printed posite. NYC skyline perhaps? Just a guess, but could also be a terrible guess :lol:

I'm definitely curious because it's the exact opposite of what we have been getting the last 3 or so years.

Nike has been WINNING with the loud, popping themes. Does Nike go with the flow and drop a classy, subtle shoe to continue the theme matching and risk losing money and hype or does nike still go hard and keep it loud since they nike loud sells?

I wonder if a NYC graffiti theme will return.

Last edited:
I'm definitely curious because it's the exact opposite of what we have been getting the last 3 or so years.

Nike has been WINNING with the loud, popping themes. Does Nike go with the flow and drop a classy, subtle shoe to continue the theme matching and risk losing money and hype or does nike still go hard and keep it loud since they nike loud sells?

I wonder if a NYC graffiti theme will return.
A graffiti theme could be dope if it's done right.

I'm not sure if it's been stated but "Trillion Dollar Man" is gonna be a "PREMIUM" with the price point of 219.99 and will release on 12/30

Hey my dude...still here. Busy with orders actually. 3 Watch the Throne 11 iD's in for floral linings and color shift gloss posite. Gonna be :pimp: when done. They will be posted in the appropriate threads.
Good to hear man! I'll be on the lookout for the pics when the come in :nerd:

Aight I'm done haha interestingly enough I actually have nothing from END but my order conf but I ain't tripping.

never really saw the point of posting that you got shipping confirmation or all those in cart pictures peolpe put on twitter after a release...the thirst for attention is real...or you just really bored.

I'm not sure if it's been stated but "Trillion Dollar Man" is gonna be a "PREMIUM" with the price point of 219.99 and will release on 12/30

Soon as I saw Trillion Dollar Man's I said they would be the first limited pair, who remembers me saying this! :wow:

I knew they couldn't slap that many funky colorways together, give that sort of name and not make it a gimmick with an inflated price tag :lol:

Needless to say I'm copping :pimp:

Let the BEAST wars begin! :evil:

Last edited:
Soon as I saw Trillion Dollar Man's I said they would be the first limited pair, who remembers me saying this!
eek.gif

I knew they couldn't slap that many funky colorways together, give that sort of name and not make it a gimmick with an inflated price tag
laugh.gif
It's that "metal" "6" logo on the lace holder 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom