The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
JJ, Villa, and Shoebacca had Aways in stock in select sizes all within the past month. That's over a year after they released. The HOLs will be around in 6 months I assure you

JJ, Villa, and Shoebacca had Aways in stock in select sizes all within the past month. That's over a year after they released. The HOLs will be around in 6 months I assure you

they will be around... maybe. as holiday shopping increases, pairs will dry up some. yes, there will be random restocks BUT that doesn't mean they will be for the low consistently. the KP XI restocked 50 million times and they didn't go much below retail most of the time.

that said, anyone who is persistent enough should definitely be able to get at least 1 pair for the low. I'm actually waiting to get a pair for the low, low so i can hoop in them. my oak hill xx8s look kinda rough on the court now :lol:

First look at the Akron PE for this season: 

That gold posite 
nthat.gif

having them in stock and having them for a discount like 120 dollars are two dog
First look at the Akron PE for this season: 
View media item 1259459

That gold posite :nthat:  
those would be a day 1 cop for me

still havent had the chance to c DF in person yet >.<

shops around this area r abit slow wit their stock ................

Not digging those blue/gold ones at all 
sick.gif
 HOLs are definitely gonna be copped when the price drops and maybe an ID or 2 I made.

Akron VII's are still the best but these are up there. i wonder how these would look if these a gold outline on the posite and a gold swoosh.

Those Akron's provoked an immediate Melo face on my behalf.

Man I hope we get those.

I love the 7's but these are far better.

I'm guessing we'll probably see Kentucky, Duke, and Michigan State PEs sometime before the Champions Classic (Tuesday)... Akrons are niiiice.

Was the city of Akron known to most folks before Lebron became a star? I swear the only time I heard about Akron before him was in the movie "In Too Deep. I recall they were clowning J. Reed because he was from there saying things like "So what y'all be doing in Akron, picking corn or something."

Last edited:

Was the city of Akron known to most folks before Lebron became a star? I swear the only time I heard about Akron before him was in the movie "In Too Deep. I recall they were clowning J. Reed because he was from there saying things like "So what y'all be doing in Akron, picking corn or something."
Never heard of it.

Last edited:

I lived in the area for quite a while so I've always been aware of Akron's existence lol.

But I think cleveland and Youngstown have kinda always over shadowed Akron and anything it had to offer.

I lived in the area for quite a while so I've always been aware of Akron's existence lol.

But I think cleveland and Youngstown have kinda always over shadowed Akron and anything it had to offer.
Gotcha, so I guess I don't feel too lost not having heard of it. I brought it up after seeing the PEs on the previous page

Akron got a PE, not BC Lebron is from there; but BC of the University of Akron. His high school coach went on to coach there and one of the 4 horsemen played there

Bruh I'm well aware of that. But that school wouldn't be getting no PEs of Lebron shoes if he had no affiliation to the city

Last edited:

I dont see any aways on JJ and Villa, but even when they did have them they were still 200 dollars. those shoes sold well so they had no reason to discount them.  

Back
Top Bottom