The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
And I'm usually a 9.5 or 10. Tried these on with Nike double layer elites and got the 10. Def TTS for those wondering.

Tried them on at lunch. Def TTS even with a wide foot, and they are insanely comfy. So much moreso than the XI, I just wished I could get into the look, although I do think they look better in person than pics

went to try these at lunch just to know what my size is and they are definitely TTS and surprisingly more comfortable than I imagined. My foot must have grown, how at the age of 23 i don't even fathom but 11.5's aren't really cutting it in most shoes anymore. Im pretty much size 12 now in all but like a few shoes. Kind of trippy honestly. Either way back to the shoes, just from a jog around the store the lack on toe pinch due to there being no posite around the foot was a welcomed change from the 11. Overall the shoe is more comfortable and felt lighter as well from the previous model, elite included. The shoe had good grip on what was a dusty nike hardwood floor in store and ankle support felt great as well. Also looked at the inner lace hole up top, was it always metal? Or did they change it to metal as the fix? 

Curious on any input on this kind of shoe material in colder climates and with days of precipitation?

Edit: Reps to all with the reviews and pics. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Step-in comfort is amazing on these. Night and day between the XI. Love these shoes can't wait to hit the court in em.

Had to grab a pair for my daughter too lol.

Good man, she will be pumped for those.  
nthat.gif

haha hey man no shame. When you're paying this much it shouldn't be an issue.  Gotta get a feel for them 
the guy and i graduated from the same college (didn't know him) but we chopped it up for a few mins, I didn't cop since the cw im not a fan of or any of the shown colorways for that matter, so when the time comes at least i know im a 12. Unless i got the nike id route. 

my house of hoops sold a most of their pairs this morning only 4 left which surprised me. Thought they would sit for a min. Decided to cop after trying them on, the comfort is really something. 

nike has succeeded in pissing me off with this release. not even available at any local store. i refuse to order a pair of shoes that i've never even tried on.

with that being said, do they fit big or small? 

nike has succeeded in pissing me off with this release. not even available at any local store. i refuse to order a pair of shoes that i've never even tried on.

with that being said, do they fit big or small? 

Where are you located?

this waiting for a disco thing sucks..i think I might hit up the mall tomorrow with a bday coupon and see what happens , if theyre still available

what i'm wondering is if i can go a half size down. i want these to be as small as possible without hurting. so if the 8.5 in 11s was as tight as i could go, can i pull off size 8 in the 12s?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom