The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
what is your overall impression of the shoe in person?!
I really like the overall aesthetic of the shoe, on the other hand I'm not a huge fan of the HofaL colorway because I feel that the white posite material would get dirty fast. Really I'm wanting those NSRLs and the Datas, also I think that Nike is gonna start rolling out colorways. The Dunk Forces are suppose to drop on Nov 11 followed by the instincts. It would be odd for Nike to drop the HofaL and then not any for a month. These HofaL are a huge indicator they are close to a revised release list

These are hot.
take them Ginobli's ring ceremonies to the id thread
roll.gif

Two days away and I can't wait. Glad to hear they did something though. I just wonder if the 6 has actually been changed though.

honestly though why would it matter if the posite got dirty? Posite is easy to clean... Mesh is much harder, IMO.

As much as I want to try the shoe, at this point I can wait longer until a CW comes out that I actually wanted.

I overloaded with red shoes this year.

Yea Datas and probably Insticts are the only ones I'm really shooting for right now :\

I'm sure if we get as many colorways as we did with the XI's more hotness is bound to turn up :pimp:

I'm curious to how funky they're gonna get with the color blocking though, especially on the fuse :nerd:

I hope these are still around on Saturday. I wanna try them on. What are the hot spots in Chicago?
Lol you wondering about trying on I'm wondering if they will be around Friday to cop. Because if not then Dunkforce or Datas for me. You should check sports authority just a heads up since they released online maybe in store too for these.

Back
Top Bottom