The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Back to the 12 eventually?

Just call this the Lebron Sneaker thread, the XII part is no longer needed :lol:

i tried to bring it back :lol:

Let's hope so.

For those who want the "12 thread back" what's there to talk about really? There's no new news and I'm sure once something comes out it'll get back on track. We're just killing time until then.

Kill time??? lol. Why make specific threads then?

With the amount of posts in here you'd think there was new info.

Kill time??? lol. Why make specific threads then?

With the amount of posts in here you'd think there was new info.

You'd rather no one post anything? I see a lot of want the thread back post as if someone's stopping them from discussing the 12. How many times do we have to say what 12 CWs we like most and least, or speculate about comfort, ID options ect. All the bases have been covered so far to death but by all means, have the thread back.

Well good luck with that. Only reason a person would want that is their to lazy to go through a few pages to catch up. Lol I can visualize people panicking when they log on and see a thread has jumped. That panic is real I guess.

Last edited:
Hey here's a topic we can all go off on a tangent on in reference to the XII's :smile: ......

Seeing how many colorways were recycled from previous models onto the XI's if Nike were to do this again what colorways would you guys like to see on the new XII silhouette? :nerd:

I think wth the colorful pods on the bottom it would be easy to pull off a Fruity Pebble IV reincarnate on these with ease without looking like they were reaching. Throw the colorful pebbled liner on a white base with a fruity check maybe and perhaps a multi colored mesh ...... I can see it now :pimp:

Anyway what you guys wanna see get rehashed? :nerd:

Did anyone catch the pic today with the Dunkman logo on the medial side of the 'Dunk Force'? I can't find it anywhere now for some reason.  I'm pretty hyped for this one and it's starting to become my favorite out of the bunch

Maybe not the nicest Dunkman, but definitely the best use of that logo I've ever seen:

View media item 1191333(courtesy NK)

Theeere it is, Thanks! 
pimp.gif

Seeing how many colorways were recycled from previous models onto the XI's if Nike were to do this again what colorways would you guys like to see on the new XII silhouette? :nerd:

Good idea Bob (although I have no problem with the debate over the all-time LeBron rankings).

Just hypothetically speaking, I'd go with a Chalk colourway, which would make sense, since Bron is apparently returning to that pre-game ritual now that he's back in Cleveland. I'd also love a true NYC-style graffiti print (like the IV's) on the hyperposite panels, not the bogus graffiti they used last year on the XI. And of course, a First Game colourway now that he's back with the Cavs.

Sticking with 4's I'd have to say these Ohio State pe's

View media item 1191326
Silver hyperposite wing, red upper/midsole and black accents, would be nice on the 12.

This is a :pimp: colorway but already so close to the Lion Heart pair, except for the subtle difference in the red used. Team Red as opposed to a bright/laser/total crimson? How about a Vet Day/GM pair?

Navy fuse, white posite, red solid or translucent sole, gold swooshes, perhaps a flag print liner?

Those IV's are amazing
They could reuse a lot of colors from the IV & VI easy
A pair of wheat XII's would be nice

Hey here's a topic we can all go off on a tangent on in reference to the XII's
smile.gif

Seeing how many colorways were recycled from previous models onto the XI's if Nike were to do this again what colorways would you guys like to see on the new XII silhouette?
nerd.gif

I think wth the colorful pods on the bottom it would be easy to pull off a Fruity Pebble IV reincarnate on these with ease without looking like they were reaching. Throw the colorful pebbled liner on a white base with a fruity check maybe and perhaps a multi colored mesh ...... I can see it now
pimp.gif

Anyway what you guys wanna see get rehashed?
nerd.gif
Entourage i think would look good on these plus i like that Adam West 60s batman look
laugh.gif
 I'd also like a swingman since i refuse to buy the IXs
mean.gif
 also i'd like them to do the posite in carbon fiber like they did for the MN XIs but without the pink since the MIA days are over

Lebron 12 got so boring we had to talk about shoes from 10 years ago to make it somewhat relevant again

Back
Top Bottom