The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Hate the nines. Wings look like bunny ears on a shoe. And the max unit with forefoot zoom setup was turrible for ball

All of these. Loved a lot of the colorways, and the Elite model is still my favorite "Elite" to date, but I wasn't a fan of the IX itself at all in terms of fit, comfort, or silhouette.

Last edited:
I can see it now, people are going to wait forever to see how low the price drops on the NSRLs and miss out just like the KPs last year :lol:

But the KPs came back a ton of times and did in fact get fairly discounted on multiple occasions.

But the KPs came back a ton of times and did in fact get fairly discounted on multiple occasions.
Yeah the KPs were the cockroaches of the XI line; just when you think they're dead and gone they pop back up out of nowhere.
laugh.gif

Love them.
pimp.gif

agreed... except that toe box hurt like a mug

8s were horrible... AZG, 7 and 10 are my favs..11 not too far behind... i have 2 pairs of 9s too
8s we're cool to me all versions I liked. The toe box on the 9s felt like tough was in there a bit only thing I dint like about 9s was that carbon fiber/ plastic shank on the side part it hurt

Starting to really like the 12, hoping most hate them so I can scoop pairs with ease :pimp:

how is everyone forgetting bout a great shoe such as the lebron 4.

unique simplistic design and had lots of great cw although most of the good ones didn't release to general pop.

but on the subject of the 12's i think they'll do great in sales and hopefully in cw this year and bring us some new favorites.

the design overal is great but just the awefully low placement of the swoosh kinda throws some cw's off.

in my honest opinion

4s and 8s are my two favorite models. After that it gets harder for me to rank them, though 5s probably take my last spot. For some of the other models, I'd either love the design/colorways but not so much the fit/comfort, or vice versa. I'd probably put the 12s in my bottom third so far just purely off of looks, but maybe I'll really love the colorways or comfort.

unique simplistic design and had lots of great cw although most of the good ones didn't release to general pop.

Graffiti IVs are one of my fav models/colorways that I own...

I absolutely love the IVs... they're virtually indestructible :lol:

Last edited:

but on the subject of the 12's i think they'll do great in sales and hopefully in cw this year and bring us some new favorites.

the design overal is great but just the awefully low placement of the swoosh kinda throws some cw's off.

in my honest opinion
because they're ugly
roll.gif

The 7's are by far my favorite pair. The shoe itself is so clean...After that the 10's 8's 3's 11's...just something about the air max bubble on a shoe that gets me every time...But yes the 7's ...I thought more people would have them at the top.

Mayne the 11th cant come fast enough crossing my fingers everyone shoots for 13s that morning leave them brons be LOL[emoji]9786[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom