The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Just picked up my 2 favorite colorways before they start drying out : low usa for $140, and am95 for $200, both on ebay.

Wish I would have had the foresight to pick them up at release, but I was waiting for them to hit deep discount, which never happened for the USA low, and the am95 had a pretty limited in store release if I remember correctly.

Just picked up my 2 favorite colorways before they start drying out : low usa for $140, and am95 for $200, both on ebay.
Wish I would have had the foresight to pick them up at release, but I was waiting for them to hit deep discount, which never happened for the USA low, and the am95 had a pretty limited in store release if I remember correctly.
USA lows r $99 at footlocker tho? U could hv jus stock located a pair

Already tried that at my store, they said they didn't have my size located anywhere. They're getting pretty scarce.

Hey everyone who are still looking call Footaction Portland. They are and have been having crazy sales on the LeBron 12 line (also the Kobe 10 line), prices such as $99.99 (might even be lower now) for the regular ones they have ever color (including the Data, NSRL, HOAL, the Raspberry/Pink colorway that I can't think of the name right now, Rubber City pair and more) and $149.99 on the elite Team Red colorway.

503-281-4085
But Footation doesn't do phone orders, right?

Hey everyone who are still looking call Footaction Portland. They are and have been having crazy sales on the LeBron 12 line (also the Kobe 10 line), prices such as $99.99 (might even be lower now) for the regular ones they have ever color (including the Data, NSRL, HOAL, the Raspberry/Pink colorway that I can't think of the name right now, Rubber City pair and more) and $149.99 on the elite Team Red colorway.

503-281-4085
But Footation doesn't do phone orders, right?

Yes and no.
No as in you can't call there and say "sell me shoes."
Yes as in you can call to verify your size and see if the manager is cool enough to do a store transfer to your local store (requires local manager to deal too).

im looking for rubber citys in 11.5 you guys think I could get those for no more than 150 ? 

With some work, yes. I remember seeing somewhere having them for $120 but that was a while ago.
wow that would be awesome for that much.. all the ones im seeing on ebay have been 200 usually more. wish I bought for 120 early on 

i have the datas and court visions so don't really wanna spend a lot for another all black lebron 

AM lebrons sitting at my local HOH. shocker!
can't nobody get to Jerusalem
roll.gif

Last edited:
Loving these sales. Just picked up Rise for $99 thanks to @ADM3's heads up. Now I just need Nike to drop a clearance code and the tennis balls and FYBs will be had.

I might be in the minority but I initially wasn't liking Data's as much as most did but just started to kinda grow on me just recently. Not sure if they have at any point reached that $99.99 mark but if I see them do, I'm definitely copping. If not, I'm pretty happy with the 12's that I've accumulated. Have the following:

WTL
CLE
Flat Iron/All Stars
Corks
Finish Your Bfast
Elite "Ignite"
Lebronald Palmer
SVSM (Wtt laces/gold lion locks)

the 20% code eastbay has posted on front page can be used bringing flights and 4th of julys to 127.99 before tax,its free ship also

Order from Jimmy Jazz came in.
$119 a piece. Plus get the Rebates:D
View media item 1750463
is it real carbon fiber on those cle's? emailed nike they told me it is real carbon fiber.. doesn't really feel like it though when you compare it to the cf on foams or jordan futures

[thread="594262"] [/thread]
[thread="594262"] [/thread]
Lol what does it matter if it's real carbon fiber or not?

has anyone here successfully relaced their lebron 12 elites? Spent a long time trying to do it I can't even get the laces off.. the stock plastic lace aglet on the rose golds broke.. 

on the lookout for tennis balls on steep discount :nerd: They were only put up on NDC though wernt they?

Back
Top Bottom