The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nike LeBron 12 Low "Court Purple"

Court Purple/Bright Crimson-Cave Purple-Laser Orange

724557-565
August 6, 2015
$175
nike-lebron-12-low-court-purple.jpg

nike-lebron-12-low-court-purple-1.jpg
nike-lebron-12-low-court-purple-3.jpg
nike-lebron-12-low-court-purple-2.jpg
nike-lebron-12-low-court-purple-4.jpg
nike-lebron-12-low-court-purple-5.jpg

Strange question and nothing comes up on search...

Anyone remove the lace cover on these? I hate stuff like that and want to know if it messes up the look of the shoe because of the one piece upper and the lace cover sewn onto it.

Thanks!

Good to know. Thanks big poppa. Gotta say I'd been wearing em with shorts and was worried how they'd look with jeans but they so nice. Sorry about the filters it looks orange but into closer to infrared like on the Jordan 6s

View media item 1615085

Could you post a pic showing off more of the jeans? I've been on the fence with these... I bought a pair recently but am considering returning them (they're obviously DS).

Could you post a pic showing off more of the jeans? I've been on the fence with these... I bought a pair recently but am considering returning them (they're obviously DS).

Why don't you put both your jeans and shoes on and stand in front of a mirror?

I've balled in a pair of XX9s I got from Eastbay and was able to exchange them for a different size at Footlocker simply because the signs of wear weren't apparent.

You're good. lol

I'm afraid I won't be able to return them if I un ds... Idk how strict FL is with shoes that are tried on.
Dont wear a black sock if the sock liner is white, dont walk outside in them. Just stay inside on a clean surface and make sure your feet arent TERRIBLY funky and you`re good.

Unless they had a microscope to see if any foot fungus or leftover skin is in the shoe, they wont know you`ve tried them on. You`re giving them WAYYY too much credit, lol.

Dont wear a black sock if the sock liner is white, dont walk outside in them. Just stay inside on a clean surface and make sure your feet arent TERRIBLY funky and you`re good.

Unless they had a microscope to see if any foot fungus or leftover skin is in the shoe, they wont know you`ve tried them on. You`re giving them WAYYY too much credit, lol.

Or better yet...if the situation has come to this...leave the shoe on the shelf and don't buy. They'll def remain DS that way :lol:

Or better yet...if the situation has come to this...leave the shoe on the shelf and don't buy. They'll def remain DS that way :lol:
Or when they bring the box, ask if you can see them and just put your foot in them. Ive never been to a store that didnt let you try the shoe on before you paid your money for them. if they dont let you return them, call corporate customer service, they`ll call the store and MAKE them accept the return unless you straight up have mud and dirt and messed them up somehow.

I've balled in a pair of XX9s I got from Eastbay and was able to exchange them for a different size at Footlocker simply because the signs of wear weren't apparent.

You're good. lol

That's terrible.

Back
Top Bottom