The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
not the best picture taker on here....but still welcoming the CLE's to the regular model black posite posse...now to get to work on the EXT black posite posse (RC, Paisley, and Corks) oh and now that i have both in hand really thinking about my own wtl with the easter and cle!! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the Red EXT joints dropping this wkend, there just limited to HOH??....only 1 store in my area got them (HOH) and out of the 2 HOH only this 1??....i don't see them on the NDC release date either...didnt bother to go do the raffle so I'm hoping they sit so i can scoop a pair later on 
eyes.gif

Whats the deal with the Red EXT joints dropping this wkend, there just limited to HOH??....only 1 store in my area got them (HOH) and out of the 2 HOH only this 1??....i don't see them on the NDC release date either...didnt bother to go do the raffle so I'm hoping they sit so i can scoop a pair later on 
eyes.gif
They are on the Nike Snkrs App so they will probably release on NDC.

I was hoping to delete that post before anyone quoted... It looks like those are the HOAL originally

As far as the 4th of July shoes i'm pretty sure i'm going with the Kobe's this time around but i could change my mind once i see them both in person.

Elites on that Sneaker Politics disco came in...

And call me crazy...but the yellow shank plate, flywire, and back tab accents make these the perfect Miami alt Uni match...

Last edited:
Elites on that Sneaker Politics disco came in...

And call me crazy...but the yellow shank plate, flywire, and back tab accents make these the perfect Miami alt Uni match...
Nike is still confused what team Bron plays for...

Nike is def not confused. They just don't care :lol:

dc30 dc30 dope pickup sir. I'm gonna be like you when I grow up.

Nike is def not confused. They just don't care :lol:

dc30 dc30 dope pickup sir. I'm gonna be like you when I grow up.

Lol thanks bigj505 bigj505 I have zero idea if they will go much cheaper than that with a decent size selections, but only my second 12 purchase this year I bit the bullet. I'm happy. Def worth that $160 to me.

eyes.gif
i wouldn't worry to much til after/if you strike out, exts aren't as coveted as they were back in the X days and both others can be had at retail<

Cleveland isn't red tho, more wine than anything
Ain't nobody saying Cleveland is red bruh
nike has the best troll game in the biz

I totally would just to actually have in time for the 4th...but we all know that some disco will be available somewhere. If there are some RD online deals I might pull the trigger. I'm a SUCKER for USA themed kicks.
I am too and if these were the Vet days or had more blue in them I would be on them so fast.  I think I might have enough 12s so part of that is me trying to convince myself to hold off on buying them.  I would almost put money down that they'll be available on SA for 153 on RD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom