The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Time to load up!? :\ you've got a phrase coined after you which is basically a synonym for the term load up, what the heck you mean it's time to load up bro :lol: your on the lines of overload and going over board! :rofl: but do ya thang cause I don't forsee a lot of those monstrosities in my future as well :smh: lewi1913 lewi1913

Last edited:
@lewi1913  is that the 6 with you in AK or the 6 in your storage
roll.gif

I hope we get red suede ext's this time around

Not what I was expecting at all.
Need detailed pics tho, but that lateral view so far :x at least in this CW

I like them, dont love them but i like them enough to maybe buy them. They better be comfortable as Fnck thou or not worth the price

So uh yeah...I'm down for one pair on a mean discount. I can't wait to hear petrie's "story" of this one. If he keeps it real with the upper being soft to help relieve LeBron's toe pain, I'll get one full price just on principal of him being honest with us.

No midsole again?

EXACTLY! I want my cot damn midsoles back and 360 max on my Lebrons! But other than that I do see some things I like in this model. One big plus is Lebron will actually be wearing these. I like the 9 influences, I like the outsoles and that new tech/style, but one other thing I'm not feeling is the lacing system and the thing on the tongue to lace under. That super wide lacing style doesn't suit me and my wide feet, make em look even wider lol.

First GR in October is the "Heart of a Lion". Date says October 1st (a Wednesday), which sounds odd, but the system doesn't put place holder days so I'm not sure what to think. It isn't like the look books that will put the 1st day of the month if it drops first two weeks, and the 14th if it drops last two weeks.

Next big GR with a set release date already is the "Instinct" (mostly purple upper) on Nov 22nd.

Last edited:
why the **** is the swoosh at such a low point,

dont make damn sense at all

i'll wait for more views,cw, and on foot views to make a final judgement

Hopefully lebron will wear them once in the finals. May get to see how they look in a different color.

Ya'll must've forgotten about this pic. Just wait for the final sample.
nike-lebron-12-600x567.jpeg

Last edited:
it's a lebron so sign me up :lol:

I copped three pairs of 10s but end up selling them all; I buy first then if I don't like I send back into the wild. Though I like these. Interested in more CWs

Back
Top Bottom