The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Fav pic yet of the USA
pimp.gif
Great pic 
nthat.gif

I gotta stop looking at them, gonna wind up a day 1 purchase.  

I have an affinity for red/white/blue kicks, makes me think of the Olympics.  

where yall cop the laces from?

how are these for hoops? I have a handful of them, but I've only worn one of them and it was casually. Thinking about grabbing a discounted pair for the court. I like the look of them. Are they too clunky and heavy for fast cuts? I've been balling in kobes and kyries lately.
Im a smaller guard and i love to hoop in mine. The comfort and flexibility are night and day compared to the 10 and 11 to me. Only drawbacks are it takes a whie for the posite to break in by the pinky toe and lacing them tight can be a struggle

View media item 1588369Copped the Witness/Clevelands today and loving them. Must say however i still think the HOL's are the goat, just something about that red to me. Think im done unless i can find the What If's down the line for under $150

Hmmm...pick up three past releases for a good price (2 of the 3 being RC and CLE) or participate in this sadderday's releases???

Don't think my boy ordered the cle for me yet. Might just have to make some of my own moves but I'm waiting til after this weekend to do so.

Thanks to whoever posted the Uni Red Elites for sale from Sneaker Politics at $160. Just ordered them, came to $175 shipped. Sure they might go lower, but just get it over and done with.

the-george-jefferson-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom