The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

eyes.gif
 Yea I'm the idiot but you traded WTL's for 2 pairs of mediocre GR Kobe's and some ugly AJ1's, thats probably the worst trade in sneaker trading history
laugh.gif

I really wish they got back to the black and volt based Dunkmans closer to the VII's and IX's
mean.gif
umm 1 GR kobe, 1 Limited Kobe & a grail. You're entitled to your opinion but get your facts straight first.  Would you prefer I trade for popular hyped shoes or what I like? SMH 

To be honest non of them Kobes have been limited, you can still cop all of them on overseas websites. As for the Jordan 1s they basically release the same colors every year.

Discounts, discounts every where 
I was saying the same thing earlier, only sold on the 'Heart of a lion' cw I'll probably end up picking up the NSRL because I've got thing about picking up the first cw but I can't see these being a popular LeBron model.

Bad Boyz of NT at it again
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
hush first lady
tongue.gif

Ya'll need to chill with the back and forth in EVERY thread.
I'm saying, don't bring that nonsense in here
laugh.gif

It's like a new school year, you ___s need to start fresh.
some of us are just destined for detention it's in our blood
laugh.gif
 but it's honestly sad that after all this time some people cant take a joke, things are so much lighter and better when people have "common sense" and a "sense of humor"

What were the 2 Kobe's in the trade? I personally would trade the WTL for the Masterpiece Kobe 9 strait up without thinking twice. Regardless of resell value.

Back
Top Bottom