The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wanted to cop Buckets but only saw 3.5 and 5 all day. What's up NDC?
They replied back to me and a bunch of other twitter peeps that they would let us know when more sizes are available.  Found that kinda weird but I guess there was some sort of problem when they released these 

Is he a photo-shopper grizz?  
frown.gif
   I saw the "tag" in the upper part of the wing, but couldn't make out what it was.  

Last edited:

^^^ jayzrdead makes ill colorway photoshop pics every year for the new sig models, only for us to salivate and be disappointed in the actual release colorways :lol:

I was gonna say pass too based on that pic :smh:

The actual ones will probably be fire though :pimp:

Then I won't be able to say pass :lol:

Plus didn't the color description say they would have gold and black in them as well as cork :\

Where's the original info that was getting threw around with color code at? :nerd:

i went in the local tampa HOH to check out the hyperposite 2's yesterday. despite the workers not knowing About them or basketball shoes in general (these places really gotta stop hiring employees who dont know about shoes) i came across the 12 elites in red. They looked FIRE! I tried em on and was ready to pull the trigger then dude hit me with that price. WHAT. IN. THE.. WAS. NIKE. THINKING?!?!?! 

BRUH!

BRUH! 

275!?!?!?

make the corks in the elite style. ITS OVER! *cue Vince carter gif*

Funny for someone that thinks the price is crazy in general would want to see the Corks in the Elites. Guessing if that happens and they were limited you would pay that? What's the word I'm looking for....

Back
Top Bottom