The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:lol: this reminds me of that scene from paid in full where Lulu says "your friends dress nice... FANCY!" and Ace replies with "yeah they dress loud nice, you dres nice-nice" I dont think you need to dictate what you wear by how much the shoes cost.

MC flyknit maxes - 250
Black Nike shorts - 30
Black Supreme tee - 48

I guess my outfit wasn't monetarily on-par with my shoes. Damn sure not about to look for a Cosby sweater to match.

Last edited:
Someone post a dope on foot shot or a pick up shot of their Flights so we can move past all this clothing talk.  
laugh.gif

i just saw the Flights in person :wow: :wow: :wow: the shoe is incredible!!! As soon as I free up some cash they will be copped for retail or on sale. I'm so happy Nike didn't make them limited because they definitely have that limited look to them :smokin

I don't know why but it makes me think of that comic that world star keeps showing of him in different scenarios...the one with the big eyes lol....

"Ya uhh these right here...ya uh, they limited. Mmmhmmm, ya uh...you can't get these..."

Been had my eye on the Flights... I think they are up there with the Nsrl's and the Datas as far as the mids go. Definitely copping when I get the chance. Next might be the Clevs.....check a few of the later release lows and see what the playoffs yield...

Back
Top Bottom