The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The Elite is moving very slowly in Europe, only one size is out of stock. 
I don't like the design of them, maybe a better cw can save them for me, but I'm skeptical. 

How many of you are going to buy them?

No size is out of stock bro .

They didnt come in a size 48 from the beginning.

;p)

No size is out of stock bro .

They didnt come in a size 48 from the beginning.

;p)
Didn't know that 
eyes.gif

you really are whats going wrong with some of the sneaker community. why even do that?
Because the hypebeast is alive and well sadly
But we have some awesome members here that have helped people who couldn't get it still be able to cop so shout out to everyone dropping NT locations etc it's greatly appreciated

Last edited:
didnt they release everywhere already tho?? So if they are a gr most places soldout already rite?
Yes. They were a premium but everybody got them and sold out. A few of the websites said it was going to be a general release.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more "restocks".(Nike staggered shipping)

All means, Resell will stay close to retail so everybody that wants them can get them.

Last edited:
Yes. They were a premium but everybody got them and sold out. A few of the websites said it was going to be a general release.
Wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more "restocks".(Nike staggered shipping)
All means, Resell will stay close to retail so everybody that wants them can get them.
nike def dropped da ball on this release, ruvilla still hvnt release there pairs yet, so hopefully ppl who really want dem are able to cop, i wuz able to get my pair fairly easy from local ftl

nike def dropped da ball on this release, ruvilla still hvnt release there pairs yet, so hopefully ppl who really want dem are able to cop, i wuz able to get my pair fairly easy from local ftl

Pretty sure ruvilla released already and nike didn't drop the ball. It's going as expected.

Last edited:
Pretty sure ruvilla released already and nike didn't drop the ball. It's going as expected.
goin as expected would b release them on march 1st the original date nike had, how is random pop ups at different stores an staggered release gone as expected? Lol

goin as expected would b release them on march 1st the original date nike had, how is random pop ups at different stores an staggered release gone as expected? Lol

It's called the hype train. Brings attention to the lows.

Ruvilla released and sold out in seconds.
I think there was a joke about all that tweeting for like 2 size runs.:lol:
but they never release them instore yet, they tweeted that they would release online an instore awhile ago... but the again they were one of the last stores to get the all red pair so there still is hope!!! Lol

It's called the hype train. Brings attention to the lows.
i agree with that, i honestly thnk they would h sold well regardless tho, def a summer shoe!!!

Yea I agree but the hunting going on now could lead to others grabbing other colors too.
Lows aren't generally the biggest sellers sans a couple of colors each year.
Right now, nike is 3 for 3 on low releases as far as demand and interest goes.

Yea I agree but the hunting going on now could lead to others grabbing other colors too.
Lows aren't generally the biggest sellers sans a couple of colors each year.
Right now, nike is 3 for 3 on low releases as far as demand and interest goes.
i agree, im on the fence about us lows, i like dem but dnt need them!! I do hv the palmers n all reds tho!! Usa look clean in person!!

Time to see the corks, don't like the lows and the elites are trash to me even at $150.  I would cop them for $100 to ball in though. 

Back
Top Bottom