The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm just sitting back waiting for a really dope colorway on the lows...I like the silhouette, they look comfy, and I think a "must have" colorway for me is coming.  

Could be that blue/gold combo.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
University gold is on the yellow side. Still could be a good combo if executed right

Last edited:
i agree.. lebron 12 has had some decent colorways, ppl judge all of lebrons shoes based of the lebron 9 model, which is the goat of lebrons!! So its hard for any of the other models to get love!!! Price places some part also, but most pairs hv been available with discount...
Couldn't be more false.

My boys swoosh is gonna get some burn on those Elite ID`s for sure. Oooooweeeee.

2 pair minimum as long as they have some good base color options.

Ya boy finally got to eat
happy.gif
 phone ordered my Palmers from NT Scottsdale. They also have a size 10, 11, 11.5 and 14 left. Before that I called NT Portland and they can't take phone orders until tomorrow morning(was told they have to wait 48hrs after receiving stock to place a phone order).

Last edited:

happy.gif
 phone ordered my Palmers from NT Scottsdale. They also have a size 10, 11, 11.5 and 14 left. Before that I called NT Portland and they can't take phone orders until tomorrow morning(was told they have to wait 48hrs after receiving stock to place a phone order).
Damn need a 9.5!!!......guess ill have to call around tomorrow didn't know NTs had them already, are they just receiving them or did most sell out already??...just been calling local places around me and haven't found nothing

Ya boy finally got to eat:D  phone ordered my Palmers from NT Scottsdale. They also have a size 10, 11, 11.5 and 14 left. Before that I called NT Portland and they can't take phone orders until tomorrow morning(was told they have to wait 48hrs after receiving stock to place a phone order).
Damn need a 9.5!!!......guess ill have to call around tomorrow didn't know NTs had them already, are they just receiving them or did most sell out already??...just been calling local places around me and haven't found nothing

A few already had them and sold out. Was posted in here too

The usa LeBron miss are really nice.... Love the print... Wish there was more blue though. Prob will be on the radar

A few already had them and sold out. Was posted in here too
Yep...I pretty much called all NTs in the us before I got my size.

I had to go stare at my vet day 8s to help ease the pain man those things are Jon Clayton with his hair down ugly fam...:smh:

Ya boy finally got to eat:D  phone ordered my Palmers from NT Scottsdale. They also have a size 10, 11, 11.5 and 14 left. Before that I called NT Portland and they can't take phone orders until tomorrow morning(was told they have to wait 48hrs after receiving stock to place a phone order).

Thank you so much, I didn't know they shipped across country. I finally got my size 11. Repped sir

happy.gif
Thank you so much, I didn't know they shipped across country. I finally got my size 11. Repped sir
No prob...

Back
Top Bottom