The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Actually I'm pretty sure X Elite iD's were $320. I did 4 of them at full price :smh:

But they were at least a slight upgrade from the regular X in terms of comfort and actual CF. Nike going from posite to cheap plastic. Those TPU chassis look like some Orefors crystal.

Last edited:
TDM,BHM,NSRL,DATA.... TDM R DEF UNDERRATED RARELY HEAR PPL MENTION THEM IN THE FORUM!!

:smh: at giving us all red USA and not the grey/blue pair. I see what they're doing though, put the print on iD and make us pay more to replicate that pair.

I voted Instincts. Even though the cloak thing has been done already it just looks great on the Posite. Can't believe it didn't get any votes yet before mine seeing how they sold really well on ndc before the Datas came out.

I voted Instincts. Even though the cloak thing has been done already it just looks great on the Posite. Can't believe it didn't get any votes yet before mine seeing how they sold really well on ndc before the Datas came out.
i agree.. lebron 12 has had some decent colorways, ppl judge all of lebrons shoes based of the lebron 9 model, which is the goat of lebrons!! So its hard for any of the other models to get love!!! Price places some part also, but most pairs hv been available with discount...

Is there no option to pick multiple choice on the poll? So many colorways and how many turns people on here make there should be :lol:

Back
Top Bottom