The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Don't send back the worst pair. Examine both thoroughly and send back the cruddiest right and left shoes.
Gotta pull the ole mix and match switcheroonies on em
Hahaha. I didn't think about that. Hahah. But this definitely makes me feel that each pair usually has some type of matching numbers or serials or something that could throw a monkey wrench in this strategy.

Hahaha. I didn't think about that. Hahah. But this definitely makes me feel that each pair usually has some type of matching numbers or serials or something that could throw a monkey wrench in this strategy.

They don't... you'll be good with that strategy

@KennyJupe
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
So this kenny guy. He would be singing a different tune if he always miss out on limited release. Then complain to everyone because nike didn't make them more available But as long as he gets them then the more limited the better. I went to school with guys like him. Bruh you're a hypebeast

Last edited:
I dont understand what hes updating us on. Hopefully black ext aNd corks (if they look nice) are as easy to cop.

Still undecided on the Palmers. Never been a low Bron fan... But I like these. May just have to depend on when they release, cuz I HAVE to get the CLEs

This guy is talking about wheats sitting but who knows how many millions of red foamposites will be produced and will not be limited at all. The "regular joe" will be able to cop easily
laugh.gif
Many "regular joes" missed out on the GOLD FOAMS on NDC. Why will the red foams be any different?  They wont. What I do know is that the WHEATS are available on NIKE at 2:19 pm for any "regular joe" to get them. Foams no way. To me when there is a tie on looks, I take the more coveted shoe every time.
Gold foams had hype created over the ASG weekend bcuz of the small nyc release prior, also gold foams had n shoe to compete with on the 20th of march, plus oh 3 diff release date changes, if the golds release on the 14mar like they  were supposed to they sit while everybody buys the teal iv, if they released today their 2nd release date, they sit while everybody buys the silver5s

The Foams will easily be more widely available than the Wheats.
Easters in person are surprisingly attractive. That weird tint kind of kills it, but the subtle print on the posite is really nice
Gold Foams sold out on NIKE wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster than the wheats. So why do you say that? Would love to know. Not being sarcastic, trying to learn.

I couldn't find gold foams at 2pm.

I can find wheats all day every day.
the reds have to battle the georgetown 11s next wk..... which one you really think people gonna be going for? red foam, lets realistic the foams will sell slow battling an 11, they're the gods of the sneaker world oh and they're what $175-180? $55-60 cheaper than the foams

the reds have to battle the georgetown 11s next wk..... which one you really think people gonna be going for? red foam, lets realistic the foams will sell slow battling an 11, they're the gods of the sneaker world oh and they're what $175-180? $55-60 cheaper than the foams

Didn't the Georgetown XI lows get pushed back?

Back
Top Bottom