The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What is this? The store here in thousand oaks CA is listed as one to get the wheats but I kept calling and for the first few days they said unsure and now they completely say no. Why do I smell something fishy there? Smh.

Last edited:
I was able to find that and his is nice. The one in thinking of has a counter for what shoes he's worn and how many times etc. I think background color was yellow. I've been searching through pages here and still can't find he link

What is this? The store here in thousand oaks CA is listed as one to get the wheats but I kept calling and for the first few days they said unsure and now they completely say no. Why do I smell something fishy there? Smh.
go check the launch locator it updated with stores removed, I won a raffle to a cancel bcuz my local store isn't getting them anymore, my store said there was a letter that came out that some stores allocation was pulled, when you look at the launch locator a lot of stores are missing that were on there originally

Last edited:
go check the launch locator it updated with stores removed, I won a raffle to a cancel bcuz my local store isn't getting them anymore, my store said there was a letter that came out that some stores allocation was pulled, when you look at the launch locator a lot of stores are missing that were on there originally

Thanks for the info man. Still a little heated. But a bit more level headed now. Lol.

I just checked the launch locator and half the stores that were originally supposed to be getting them are gone :wow:

I guess I assumed they would be everywhere too early, I knew it was too good to be true :smh:

So much for them sitting now, that's pretty much out the window :frown:

Last edited:

Thanks for the info man. Still a little heated. But a bit more level headed now. Lol.
no prob

I just checked the launch locator and half the stores that were originally supposed to be getting them are gone
eek.gif

I guess I assumed they would be everywhere too early, I knew it was too good to be true
mean.gif

So much for them sitting now, that's pretty much out the window
frown.gif
doesn't matter since this is a day one cop for a lot of people, check your list again

SNKRS app for me. Didn't feel like driving to HOH but then again they're FCFS

Last edited:
Same as last years EXTs. Had no problem paying the price for my KCs, too expensive is completely up to what you value them at.

Been out of the loop. Are wheats limited? I dig them, but MSRP is high too right?
way too high espically for a winter type shoe releasing in spring, but I'm sure people who like em have no problem waiting until winter rolls back around to rock em 

Same as last years EXTs. Had no problem paying the price for my KCs, too expensive is completely up to what you value them at.
Truth. I do suppose it's subjective.

I work full time now and I don't even see myself wearing a quarter of all the shoes I own. I was thinking these could be nice every day office shoes.

Been out of the loop. Are wheats limited? I dig them, but MSRP is high too right?
way too high espically for a winter type shoe releasing in spring, but I'm sure people who like em have no problem waiting until winter rolls back around to rock em 
Yeah, personally think it's too high.

I assume they'll sell out, so there wouldn't even be a chance for them to be on sale :lol:.

I hope they launch the Palmers on the West U.S. , cuz it seems to be East U.S. only based off launch locator maps which is interesting .

Back
Top Bottom