The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
got pair for 255 what you guys think? i have yet to pay over retail and had a regret because they ended up being a GR, Don't wanna run around for these and possibly miss out 

Nice pick up 
smokin.gif

frown.gif

my Hoh South Park Mall Charlotte got Palmers on Monday and had a line of 20 ppl waiting to pick them up.. only got 18 pair.. the employees didnt even know what they were lined up for

How are ppl knowing what shipments the store is getting before the store knows.. smh
I won't name drop, but the manager and assistant manager are very tuned in. Every other employee, the guys included, are clueless. So you probably interacted with one of the part timers. Southpark is my go2
Mgr is African american dude, kinda heavier set right? I've chopped it up w/ him a few times, good peoples. Good info

anyone remember the time table from when the all reds started to come in waves? I dont want to call all my local stores nonstop 

I want the palmers but I'm not stalking stores for them lol focused on the Wheats and then I'll wait to see if the Flights go on disco and if they look good in person.

Latest pickup.

Also, have I posted pics of the wheats? I have them in hand. Super nice. Like... way better than I was expecting.
they look great but definitely confirms that i wish there was some more blue somewhere on the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom