The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

My only issues are that the OONW cw didn't come out day after xmas and that one of the straps doesn't say NIKE. Other than that i'm enjoying reading all of the other complaints

Agreed. I've never understood that migration to stance socks like that. Why not solid colors. I guess a trendy omission.

My only issues are that the OONW cw didn't come out day after xmas and that one of the straps doesn't say NIKE. Other than that i'm enjoying reading all of the other complaints

maybe they'll make a pair with the CW of the 2s and have NIKE on it. cud be limited

Until they make a FSG Battle Grey with gold swoosh like that one Soldier X, then I'll bite on a grey 14. The two we've seen haven't been all that impressive to me. Not sure if it was the burgundy throwing it off or what.

What's the second color to drop after black ice...hopefully not a an all red pair like usual...Im waiting on a dope teal or aqua colorway for my dolphins fingers crossed

Last edited:
What's the second color to drop after black ice...hopefully not a an all red pair like usual...Im waiting on a dope teal or aqua colorway for my dolphins fingers crossed

I'm with you on more colors, but i feel like this is one of those models where all the colorways will click i.e. Lebron 9

reminds me of these:

lebron13-cork.jpg

Very excited for any color at this point to play in. Wish nike would have released more 13 low colors ways team color based.

I really like the black-and-white color way for some reason it reminds me of the Oreo Jordan 4s. This on foot picture isn't selling me yet. Now $140-$150 seems like a reasonable price considering how soft the midsole looks. It also appears you may be able to feel the Zoom bags this time.

Last edited:
^ that is horrific.

I'd like to say that Nike will be a massive improvement, but their effort on the Pro Bowl jerseys is equally as bad.

Back
Top Bottom