The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Maybe he wants to stay with lows since he will be wearing 14's a majority of the time here on out?  Soldiers are pretty high.  

can't I just put on the 13's til yall finished tho...then you realize somebody misinformed you about a game that took place today
leconfused.gif

Last edited:
Unrelated. But why has the NBA recently been doing color vs color uniforms? I like it. Should do that more.

Last edited:
trying to ball in 12-13 lows is a death wish
sick.gif

Looking at those NSRL XIIs...I just donated mine because I never wore them. I liked the color but there was zero zoom response, I remember trying three pairs and they were all that way. Every other 12 I could feel the zoom instantly.

somebody tell the cavs organization. "streets not only watching, but they talking now" -b. sigel

Last edited:
somebody tell the cavs organization. "streets not only watching, but they talking now" -b. sigel

But do they have you circling the block before you're parking now? Sub under the parka, extra cartridge now? Dog you're not *****ing, you're just cautious now?

Last edited:

i don't completely agree but that bcuz of my taste, cult status though is def right, yall drink some kinda kool-aide to like 1-4 
roll.gif

Da were u drinkin when u thought this was a good idea tho

Son sippin Ayahuasca before buyin sneakers
Texas Tee is what i be drinking, for someone from Central TX that spends a lot of time drinking on 6th street, watching the TX relays at UT stadium, to get a shoe dedicated to the actual Longhorn to me was dream come true, not something most would or even could understand, espc since the KD line stop producing released UT colorways

and yes this is one of my FAV shoes period because of the meaning and the thought put into the shoe, so slay me all you want bcuz you know idc what yall think and Lebron 1-4 still ugly AF shoes 
roll.gif
ain't no sentimental feeling for me at all in those, then again only the 7 & X have sentimental feeling for me 
wink.gif

I know what you mean now. Maybe it's just me. Everything is up to the person looking at it. I've never really been a fan of the 1-5 Jordans.....I mean, they're ok just not my favorites.
don't ever say that about 4 n 5
jordan 1-10 are garbo and XIs are ok, but i jumped off the XI train a long time ago, that white mesh and white midsole is a shoe killer, breds and 72-10 are the only XIs i like and i'm strongly considering customizing their white midsoles away AJ XII are the best AJ ever

Last edited:
That's my bad...saw only about 10 minutes of the game and then Cavs put that pic up at halftime.

Thought it was a game pic since the uniforms were the same.  

Sorry
wow bro you just ruined my entire New Years. Idk how I'm going to live through 2017. Lol but foreal it's no big deal you don't need to explain yourself to anyone on the internet. I'm still going to rep you though for your integrity

Last edited:
jordan 1-10 are garbo and XIs are ok, but i jumped off the XI train a long time ago, that white mesh and white midsole is a shoe killer, breds and 72-10 are the only XIs i like and i'm strongly considering customizing their white midsoles away AJ XII are the best AJ ever
the power of mike compels you
baptism-o.gif

the power of mike compels you
baptism-o.gif
roll.gif
the darkside of the force is way to strong for yall to sway my thoughts, beliefs, opinions and likes 
devil.gif
 but i'm happy that i'm the black sheep here, my style is diff, my shoe collection is diff, i might be one of the most unique collectors in here.....whats wrong with that 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom